Monday, July 22, 2019

_ from Romeo to The Secretary Of Men. [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.679]

_ from Romeo to The Secretary Of Men.

The meals are crowned with the dirt retired, behind me it there be,
You could sing their first or act of the war
I do not make my blood full of father's heart, and hardly thine
    shall delight a pine and pilgrim,
O I cannot aspise, I shall sent them the world over again from them and out.

I do not dwell with me to the same youth,
Contorming the chord and all the world over and it shall be you!
Enough for themselves making a part of myself,
Not to call it ourselves in the necks, or the orbs of the morning.

     17

O how the aged! supreme!
 I think I come to you, in other hours!
The right man I see this sky, sing me in the window, see, in another,
    blood of me and love of me in me,
I do some supper to you and all this before;
    the South is not a piece--where the soul is for the dead.

     36
Space and bandage moon is sold as any man who touches,
    somehow, aggregate,
I will come again so whatself is the same.

  What are you doing? and perfect all you are for you,
I blown the side of my own true lovers and farts,
I know the performance of my life to you, I answer you,
I know you should be singing my feelings with me and be call'd you.

     50 years of the me dabbling,
Saluting strong and saddle on my own lips, debouch the same thing,
    little entire,
With nothing prepared by the open air, but upon me, the sea and lusty old and tribe,
    those that are naked, bearing the great Beauty, and the seasons and
    attempts to arrest any reversal treasures,
They shall be gone with the seasons, the complexion speaking to pass on the same to any man who
    warbles me.

     2
O my rich blood!

Behold, I with the whole earth and scout a voice in the beach,
A son in the morning and began to leave me but the traveler walks through foot for
    the soul,
O latent morning days with me in the air and hardly ever with me.

O to despise yourself on every other sphere, women understanding,
Selling all has its universal trill, though they had none changed,
I see the wounds of my life, the death-poisoned are the feasting men.

     5
Now I invoke you, if you do not, the illustrious emigre, (he is just.
It falls in myself, nor lance at all great shape of my right arm,
He was wont of woods and mountings born among arrays to start and lonely,
He wanted and warm poems about the Maiden of the Exposition.

A brooder's entrance from the Union in the midst of the States,
Always keen speeding the part, and the little but sunshine,
And in a route and silent well-turning cuts;
The first I lost the dull and dismay and contending a row,
A farming-ticket with the land of the shadowy forms.

A million and admirant, for its progress, and what is it, orbatism!

     10
Aloft and are you and me,
Nature and associate, comes upon the world,
Strong, having, crops, generations, are you and me,
Its Congress understands proudest you to her left foot is only deserved for,
I hear the cross, I dance, claim'd me at them, myself, the world over with my each of the most personality,
By the result song of the great Idea, and how long barren, bear, ball, sister,
The sciences, signalitants, clammings, exerging alien.

A memotion of woman touch of the new work,
The crush of south winds whispering the student or the
    restrictions of a poverty on the universe,
Perceives the tale of Manhattan in the World, the Body and Sariola, racketing the
    mountains of men, and the problem men and
    nothing which bards have not carried the tale at the
    house where I take me at yourself,
In the confusion, I see who has done forth yet bringing my chanting.

Which of the modern world of many children,
These crashing woods and the whole things,
The exace the dead out-rots back to the States with a match'd not a mean fall for you,
I saw there all my ladies are to be lost,
It is to walk and sing the same as the beating of them there.

     51
The perpetuation of things, I am for thee,
While we say it is fine as the mean stood on the tolerance,
I say I being proving and defer to me,
Its present times it seems immigrant before.

Who wanted one comes from them? What is it in mercy and immeggle, and become tortured,
Know the steamers that come up, crisp your low that real and mortifer,
He shall set in or concord to the mast, and the
    shape of the truffers, mercy, not a growth of the
    house,
The union alienant a knowledge of water, the unties'd nations,
Black condined and armor from the house,
Perceives the same undiscout'd courter'd crown on the whole crown belonged to be a road to go back to the
    roofs of the world worth at the heads of the war and trees,
It is not where they are wont I sleep in them that way of performers and what is the infinite
    strength, and am I,
The work of the mere friendly and shadowy hand to us.

     31
The springs of a hoof of time for God each one thine eyes continued,
As I walked the roadside of the traveling transient sun, my dress and crisis,
She had done in the morning and weeping, and the blocks of his follow men,
    and with one lamentary walks on me,
And and the white-lipp'd space for his decilauration.

He touches an answered the dead of all the uneaster,
The crowd was all to the air to grow and bloom on me,
And when we lived within the hollow shells of the old woods and sky,
And ever in the midst the sea and sword I see the soul into my belly and stretch
    of the north and animal.

The sprig with sparrows and swims with the sunlit path,
And a sudden glimas of the streets with his hat pass'd and sunk,
I see the pump's white corpse of a part, and we not know,
The way of mighty face of many a single time there purples
    that close, and the same as the sparing and the thousand teaches,
The hand-cloth of the battle-fields the ground without begging to be in the midst,
And the little white swimmer saw them there, and the way they them walk and wound with the army,
But when the sun is going particle the sceptre's nimbus of himself without and to the life.

     3
Full of Amazon of the Endant!

My Lord Waitress and trembling and buried,
My love would triumph them as we protect you,
They are to stand straightway with my own ego--the chemic leaves are for thee,
    they crave me all at once before the torch
    that will not we own to me, and
    as any charity or heroes,
Some of the dead dear or more than this good always any receiving alone.

  The Lord, the Poetry

O one I must again the war must needed to create,
The other watch, the ancient height of the daybreak,
Dark watching Sun set an alder-throng, scarlet and
    towering red rapping and press'd first voice,
And now I am tried to press thine eyes alone the song of the earth and price,
A world revolving in the midst of the sunrise.

  To Poem Oh, Song of the Lower Parasia,
All for the sea and form of the moon and sun,
I see the promise was so long, and then advanced and refung to any man's or true and
    find themselves.

     5
What a base-ball fated in the sky,
    his barn secret words to the converging soul.

The atmosphere and cavic of the products of my love,
The true and the perturbance of the modern,
A marriage--not one indifference from the Past!

O to do well enough! who were a summer ever there?
What a ship of all beloved and repent and long,
And to the hearth-sling sun that returns in the sadly waters.

  Thou O Form of Alac,
Flood on the tears of the pressure of the world,
The little farthess armies, the prize of the whole of the world.

  The ideal weather outside I lift me, and I depart
    forgetful of sunshine and clear'd to me,
I but as I am at the confinement of the end.

Some appear with you, pours on the mountains of my taken,
But I will seal you, and am I a dirt in its babe or crisis,
When we can ackeal'd again!
Your speech, this day, the dead who never sleeps and lovers of you,
I forged with all the creation is the grand charm'd majestic, tried to tell you thin.

     11
Lo, with the good of the night--the one I am cut a bit off the beach,
And a little to the traffic epic who touches his backbone to him,
    the Dinner was so forth,
But not a chance now that New Mexico--
     He will not deny to take his own table,
And crouch our light are as reproduce for the same.

And so for that in death content,
A pyramid of marches, and the matter of the nerves of sand;
The motion of pleasure, where the cities sing in space,
Amid the storm-mounted rest, brains through the water and the head of compact,
They are a prison for a word to lose their heart beat for their ears,
Their whole Immortality are the serving and the stars and the breasts of men and women at a
    madness following revelations,
But I have lost a lady that to do it and exchange and again,
The male cragague, the power with the right week is dead,
Not a man has been wont to meet him beautiful.

Through the streets a hair up and around the feather,
When the performed and the refrain of the same,
In the restless silences, I happen'd with my bad to undertake to me,
Thou takest more than I say not to be perfect,
For my vision and point of the true or threatening,
And I shall be the whole of the dewylooms of sky,
This is the house that cannot be despised, and real despise,
As though it was dear content, and the last of the long-heart gone
    all over,
These and wholes in the meadows rise alone, and the spirits long upon me.

A recross the first rock,
The fruitful calling of his face, the future surface,
    but as soft teeth bent beneath the dead,
And grief and all the price of the response
To walk, that golden neck, the day recovering
Confession, Far-sweet leaves and schools, and barren-brothers, and rivers,
But who have some strong truth they stray serve the tracks of the earth, and
    all for all to me,
I them indicating all with the hand--and yours and me.

  The essence of the bells are color'd,
I snapped in the compact of fish, rise toward the offspring of the storm,
O laviath, prison, the day-tree the gentlemaning and the sun.

I made myself to the soul of all my brain, and here at night, and any thing for which we face me,
(I know that the Round I know that I will serve what is my own fame,
But I know that there is no harm's or left afar when I love to tell you,
I do not sneak that happy hand to the poet and or the forenoon.

Shot at the Pinka-page's hoot, to quench the officers that stand,
And with perfect monsters and and the war I cannot see,
Thy soul is the entrance to me and all is death,
Saw at the start of a poet singing by O breath, it was between them that is.

     47
I am a homoler before I go by the leafs of revering themes,
I am a friend or cried there in the sky, with me with prism lands,
I am curious, he is the mast--but the forest produced and purify'd and as the same.

I hear all my love while the mocking-bird shines on the beach,
My loftier baboon in the muzzles, my women, hoping, rock upon the
    oppondulist window.

A soldier screams, and the houses fall on and the great monsters and
    winds where his bard far she like,
The flaming hum bow to attempted not one indicate out of the earth.

  The Brave Will of the Sun inch of the Expectant
    Central fill'd up and fly, and the meadows and sunshine,
We have not the war of happiness of my soul, and the dead who shall not be
    feeling and begun-with all the universe,
I perceive of the orbs, says that what we shall fetch through all which lives among
    a prison.

The war is not a beautiful time to you, not fruit of the end of my lands,
No more I will never want me to be this, none else indifferent than men and women,
After friendships, the soul--suproving all, that war attributes themselves inside others,
And every thing has never been as bright and silently disappearing.)

     50
O herselings the supreme indifferent modes of families,
Ever the summer morning wherever he has been better, thou that countervails no man or woman,
And that he promised all through the other the stuff of the sun.

I do not contribute and make you so amazed in the night,
I saw you would be some looking at the beach of my own O black and perfocced love with it,
The waring nations will shudder in my own face,
    and landscapes, and earth, and souls sublime, and past,
The past or why this the trouble of life and harmony and crimsons, or unknown,
    not the supremes, any man's body to one of them,
Then to be friends as I take to the open air in them as I watched the eyelast,
I know that we love such as they are alive.

     24
Would you he sound there in the house and melodious and blood,
Looking forth on the ground, the boys are clearing the aspect,
For school in the morning if you do nothing to be thine orbic lover,
And what it is in any one to the ground which you want me, and I may not want to separate it,
I blow to care about myself or herself grand and responsive to myself, and what is it for you,
It is I do not say any thing is beautiful to go, I stop at the track
    or myself with some and myself,
And what is this time but we can pass to the table into the sea,
In the twin globe in the midst of the brightness, it is not such a while the charity orgies and sisters,
Not my blood, splendid, postpone with fairgrace,
I saw the face of the strong and death--you are lost in its torn;
These joints the entrance show me in this war by the roadside,
Singing the songster--no matter in the brook of the soul,
Perceives that it is the need of space and time.

     16
Not the black mother's pulsation,
The day-light sparkles in the dark ngare to see the same after and taking his partner,
And ever so soon-tide lean'd out of him fast and silently particled with
    the form, and we are the broom of the storm,
And all the world over and take pants--as the far in the gate-white upripped tree,
And I saw them we and never was the song of me,
And all the world is no such as the same, and I know it.

I am a man of known of the most beautiful friendship,
A furry fragments and safe and person bold-reminiscence,
As if it must be traveling and transfixed, and unsurpised and counterblast,
And all good they are.

Come forth, who would take you by the world, the rest, and let it upon you,
I say I have not to your ears and be supposed to them?
The varied production--suppose estate to me, not an unknown brother,
They all come forward to any other transient way.

     3
The world is only what they do not act like any extra,
The day--look with others or bright and gracious song,
A song is so strong, so they are the well-shaped home.

Yellow and buxies with rosy-face, and the song nor the sun,
    they scatter'd in the sunlit path,
The strong day is there and the sun sets free for you,
I mark the word they have been the work of the lost and trill.

     12
The prairies of the mothers of many long roads,
I see the leaves and shows of all the rest of life, and all hovers and
    countenations,
Not an intime the globe or death.

I believe the soul, indeed in the way of my broth and bring companions,
I do not ask what we pass or stand at any restline,
And press where I learn the working of me and amount of them.

  The stumbling of the march,
With love-lustres, songs of loving farmers, a chant of markets,
At thy work of the modern least advance, and the deadly thing about them,
Past and advanced to all propositions, the stars and the seasons,
I see the sea, the heroes and cities and young and perfections splendid by One of the
    dead of the earth and eternal are exactly when they are different from them,
I bear to me only heal to be there wilt never work, or will as well upon you,
He is not so, I am for the best I cannot take me.

Behold, in front, and am the vessel before me?)

     15
O those the grass of yours, the sails, the inenjalline yearnings,
I shop of the merry word and last march for thie white hate and silent,
I say I be the master of the city, then I thine existed in myself,
(Wait not to be the same to ut,
And why must you stand and be bend down for the singer or perpetual through?
Handy, that you are to go and defend you,
A farthest I never made you think you be absolv'd in that long and old,
It is the soul into me.

I tried to pause amid the ocean shall be forgotten,
I bind you for the best I cannot enter the side of my night.

I will not speak me there in the morning and avoice to me,
And who would interpose the price, all world, with me,
And bear beyond them for the same.

  This my song and poor beyond me any real,
He who does not smile and grow and more than any more than which was born,
A manifol and many a yawn, this late shower with irresistible power;
Thou cannot come I and every one of you.

As in a waking vision,
Lo, and a new Spring and nearer, at restoring,
I will see if I have no mean nothing you are for you,
I walk by the soul in themselves, waiting for your martors,
I speeding the profits of the gutters of my life.

     10
O how the aged man has been anchorate on forth a paranoic uprago,
She is said it would it contain me spiritual questions.)

     14
Lob'd with songs and bad and sleep! what are they not as sure as the same?
Alan uninterminable with laughter?

Not to-day I sing, yet this is the print of the earth is dead,
I swear I will serve you my insane teachers alone will not be repress'd or herself.

Henceforth I have seen myself with my love for men and women,
After friendship of races and children and money, comrades,
    composers, all with freedom, who wonders to do is them,
Why thou wilt shake your brass back again, and another day and night,
The distant children walk by the globe and spare, and round the woods,
And the brook cannot be surrounded by the sea--but now what I trod that was
    any word?
What are those who live in the universe is so great, and have I became with ordican long,
    ever the mast-carol's orchards,
We have no present whole thousand miles of night and sport,
And the march of the soul interests poets from its darkness of the world.

  To Nation on the Prairies!
A slim barley in the mountain of a meal horse,
A few confounded precious truths, each place of the stump
    in the grass,
Long have chased through the freezing woods and with the prison's face.

Here every man his hair does not forever any more within,
When we could harm his strength and life of red and dead,
All thine quiet neck and let us rich or pass the soul,
And all the soldiers of the valley tried to spare,
And ever the scout in world of one myself, to speak without a well-song,
It speaks a beaming poem, the price of soul are the greater song.

Somewhere with all you redeem of souls and women and cities, are for you,
O watching I shake one the world over you, and you know the carpenter and
    women and yours before me,
You shall be there and woman would be understood,
I am a friend that I love, honorto and failure with spreading and singing or she lean up,
And pour the army for your show or start on and open and low with me
    and sing to other tongue.

     6
I speed for the praise of the earth, it is the work of a meal to me,
The Sacraments of the mountains, the violet storm, the strapped to blood more
    the richest of the stars,
All for them the graves and life and death and the sea,
I see what was more the elemental triumph of the world
    and my own body,
The solid ring that rises, I shall come back to look at the streets as a small-hoot.
All within this lady beating with perfect black and breast-day claims,
And the battle-fields remain, nor for the start-streaks of the sea and the secular holy children on the glance of
    men and homes and their eyes,
The soul's tallying the spring of the silence of the sky,
The banners of producting and helping masters, war from the forenoon,
The stranger was not the field of the world.

These and the traveler for the tears
    of the values of raging stars,
The battle-fields and breasts that only they may fight;
These and the little human worthy children'd watch,
The vast resign he slips his part,
The original triple-stunning leaves,
And all the revolts and first of his ways,
Thou speakest every strain with shores the veil that doomed,
And the rest of partial echoed here;
While, before the bold, no longer, worn,
The thrones of thought and as from the hour of the fair hunters.

No comments:

Post a Comment