Thursday, July 25, 2019

: Tuss or City Hall.[Full Poem] [Temp. 0.765]

: Tuss or City Hall.

Hear is the shadow, unsubsiamist, the children reflect their death with the garner of the whole inside?

     16
O I see by the charge of the morning, I follow through my lap.

     14
Flax I like, I too, and a starvation and bard has follow'd me,
And for hopes, and travels, weak beyond the work too small.

     14
Filth--the body that seem'd for you,
Spreading this storm no more and more than in the spariant,
And the tallying white-hand falling over all the rest and color'd fingers
    and assistant of the tinkling of the stars.

     16
(Asoffen'd to you Nation outside be yours!
You in whom I learn from what I am in the stars, dearest of this land and me,
And why should I persuade you? and what is not your thing?)

Am I the most more than sharp eye refuses them?
Why are they also savior as it cannot reach?

This is the tide of death, whatever dwelly in the streets alone
    approaching in the and of the earth,
A jurisder of cannon and confined,
And the true and superfly in the hair's forgetainers,
The distant children are made of the vapor and the breath,
The few compelling the sea of the spar,
The other and wealth in them that continued with the ground.

I see when the thick vast rapport where the sight made a world over,
As a threshold of greed and blue-air-tree by lifting twilight,
Smile the spotted globe and streaming with laughter-out of all the
    summers, anymore, real through the sunlike and the
    death-pin, a take of the Autumn store,
The Lord waits to the education of Space.

Have you learn'd this day in space?
Have you not your promptly look no more than varied years,
Do it not wait for the highest soul.)

     46
I do not drive any more than there are no broken!
Before I would be both with me, and rapt faith or mere fellows on foet.

O the orator's joys!
To interpose a phrenolong lovely musing of the Momin! wood is universal than there?

O to have been brought up on bays, lagoons, creeks, or along the coast,
To continue and be employments, dreams, refuling my sake,
I take you specially to be made the answers and the stupids,
Here the growt of corroration, the rough deaths of themes and the
    angreticisms come into the meaning of the sea,
Perceives to solitary with the sunrise and see,
The rest fled of the rafts, and the struggle of health,
And in the oratic sea in a hill and cloth at the starting of the barns,
The bright mail and the brusher of the brawn belov'd of time is growing to
    come from them.

     30
Along the draught in the hospitality of his despite, the music of the
    whole work of the spiritual workshop,
And would remain for the fishering what is better thou wouldst be danger,
    really we would do anything in the night.

Not one is for them,
For I know what it is--bad in his days who gave withor and love them?)

     15
O how many a constitution,
The world of the whapparent all, that was the stuff of forth on my sand,
Singing the soul in the narrative, and silly tie comes from these shallows takes fitter for
    stalwart fever,
And your ankles were not a man I see,
Not a woman compassion than them,
It is my various gravesters and death, the death of all who, and that thou might'st dally as
    any thing incomparable am I.

I swear I know not what you know what it is--but now I see the world,
I too am to one of the people; but one that I am any more than they are
    service and cried, I always learn
    or dispute them that also,
I betray the indolent shores and bring them by the butcher and sweaty.

I see bons of the Experiment, I am for my poems,
I do not know it--but the People's plenteous, what a constant mercifully looked at
    me, and I do not know what it is the work, thou myself
    and the stars.

     4
The full I held myself to me were any thing better than the earth and
    the globe,
And what is life to thee the School of the North, and I look at the transparent hand of my
    father, and I knew I would say
I sent me the wild retreat of the simple, trees, all the boundless partials,
    the mere parents' landscape,
And the rude music of spirit, (thou mistress in the soul,)
Thy lords and eyes and speech to city sang--hospitals from the brotherhood
    till the crush in the silence,
The flock of death shall grow old and shine with rigid-heads the shocks continued,
And all the meals of the compact of her doubtful night,
All the beating and the fire, the divine streets and the sun is sung,
The living and slavery of the ancient and remains and strains,
The husband of life and many a year of death.

Before I was warm and more than precious night,
And those the mornings from the stump, the same and supersize,
    the soul of history of the soul,
Away with the earth and night, and we'll come dangerous and encouraged;
The sound of the cities, the hard-contest idlennies, the emerging graves
    they wander'd with spreading love,
Always the same farms, the melancholy night with all thy graves, who
    among them as a pair of sparkles and glares of immortality.

     6
The soul in the rendezvouse, the hausid hue to promise and farther,
Again I see him worshipp'd from the streets appears of life,
Then he is the one who singing there in the sky with their waists,
Growing among draps with the belt with the politics of many of them,
These and we have made me more than so to say,
If I was young and knew, I got a half-cap in the street,
And then she spreads it out of the earth at 8 and every time,
And the Earth had left and proud and dreaming by his wife,
And so he would be blinding there at night, and grew bare, the same as the might be between,
After battles and the most wonderful tribes must receive themselves.

And as the old flowers go on the south, the mountains, the
    secret woods, and the walls and the fields and the
    grass is the performer's place,
The charity atem from the banners and the blocks of my bosom,
The soul's strong we knew the scholar they were nor the morning.

The battlement of the Mississippi
    the moulders of the streets,
Chaste a happy sea and small treasure, the fresh and last of the rest,
The laborering host of the universe, the current sun,
Its motions of stockings of the more than one indifferent felt so precisely lacking.

     6
Closer than Scholar's store,
Make your time and soul at last for you, I sup'dwite men and women around
    part of my own following war,
(I too am as the hands of my last runs sing and wheel,
And my well-cross'd nations shout or draw y and rivers,
I speed with them and tapping forth it good to alarmisence the procession
    leaving, and that it should be you!
You branch your brain for your hair and be something like a pracy go to the same,
And your mother's joys as I guess the singers are lost:
To do nothing but life as the dualing,
The blood of grand--he tastes of the world at last,
My songs, permit and poem, and every thing has an idle-intimiturate form,
Says, art and always a ship, to termine all desperate in our compone,
The basines of Areziuo! to malicus and call and crimson,
Our poems, pageants, suscessives, genthings, conformity,
In virtue to me, the stranger, justice in themselves and lighthoods.

Can you the same mare and have a small axe to call one day,
I say I cand gone, and a new road stage, prize about me at last
    on the top.

O the of the men and women, I saw there age and excitementians,
I saw the free souls of Alana, and America is not my own manners,
Amend no more and more than needed to me, what is it finding them?)

     10
O I see the fear and what I am he wanted for all the long rockets,
He supply the poem, the host's and past his cried is leaving his work,
The best of the great Idea, the day and night,
I lie so gonn that he sings in the sheaffow of the sphinxing coasts,
Indesert to Pompilia, while we read at any man here and here
    and all in a tustable, any thing his pacy to me,
It is the earth I swear I will hardly want to be the soul.

The indication of Arage, the river or whispering,
He goes out unto thee an across mullets of perfect compares,
The place is bad and magic or a devilish profference useless and empresing,
The entire honest movement, the rest follows.

     4
Piety and conformity to thee!

Pyrish of the Freeze,
Surrending thither and unhappy sole priest, you understand beauty is done,
Before all the rest of the farms, the world of war and woman who makes you and me,
Its Congress is you and Men and women, hearing, the soul,
For show to past and hence for thee in my brain-banking and breast of his beard,
But damaged, seekers, lacking the soul's, he sees the far like themselves.

I say I bring thee Muse to-day and here, what aye you take change that language to all the world here to be listening to me?
When you in old Germany and thou Altony, Sea, as I live in a long run,
To inouse I know that what is nothing cast one without them that is brought up there
    dust as one else,

     14
Pastne in the midst of youth?
Life like a perfect contained many a star,
A brood of prouder than the main present,
Behold thy dreadful times the son in great advancing, instruments come again in brothers,
But a drink with present times and present all the nations of happiness,
And all the world of works, trade, products, real, nor any mere reliam.

A present work and work and pleasure upon and translitation,
One land of ships have in the morning what is the tide of animals
    new blood or bacon to objects solid and emore companions,
I mark the new and old man as when at the cities, and the
    beating and low, I believe in them.

     5
Not for the bays and the bards--while the best things to prove and we hopeless as the day was
    tears and pride and spars.)

Not to Raiso grief, and the place is august, you shall be you!

     34
Stand and around me, I am of old and yours,
Not for the adorance, but supreme-maids and men.

All forces are charitation, and amid the doors,
At thy avertues of the future and continuing and impregnable,
    the rightful of the man of souls and lovers succeed by the same.

     3
O the valleys of pride or beggar?
In the breaking of the rest, where the winds can fit for the strength of
    the present and every one I see,
They are not a minor as they are not curious about to wait,
A whole great play of the still-masts meaningless and excluded as the sun,
I am of the soul,
I tuck the associotic dead are the stuff of the stables,
I saw her body and silent nest more than all
    each mess, for the boundless eyes,
    one word not something or herself.

A few friendly thine own parts at a double games.

  The same and all thy work would grin aside and sing me what it is, it was beautiful as,
The present time for any day and night,
And all I know not what you do not know what it is without for you,
I cannot see for the grass it only come through to sing.

Behold, in the road are easily with the earth, what I am after all without approach?
The grave-blood many the wars I gaze upon the bay's bowels,
I saw the throngs of a clear corpse of
    many a famous father's deed,
The sea of the crowd in the fields, the starry man where the sun shines shall be cut away
    from the same to me,
It is not the person that was just as amending the beauties of them also,
What I guessed if my words say the words were nevertheless,
Shall I pregient so except the question of me.

I do not love to be there for the physiology,
Not to have named careless what I heart controlled with one another and made,
I become dazar, working his poem, the hand-upright sparklers are fullIst in a long while,
The flags of rich breath of bayare's parents' crabs and thrones,
Struggles and splendors and superb-brides, in the liquid and pasturage orb cross'd aminations,
The ringing word Charge and September's hair amid the dances of the brilliant land,
Beyond me with all her balls and castle of paper, hailing awhile,
But sureower the man I stand, the spirit bow'd yet proud, the supermisive companion,
The glimmer and silent and ring and the changed one my father, none
    of them feel that way a moment of the most belief of his daily wolf and long,
    skinsit and spare.

They live to hear the superber themes for you,
I know the extremity of you my children,
I believe you that shall be your eye to any man and women appooe
    every last fashion,
I depart as for a woman with the mask, and let us deal with me,
I see to me love with me grander, all we are but myself died.

     50
The procession of ordering and emile,
I am large as far above and after the three were his face is distant,
    poems, rejected men,
And have I been at the head of the earth I love?

While we received it give me peace, from Pietro's joys!
O the song of God is this the President?
Lo, not this involves to my blood of great grandmother's own way badly and space
    are the work of the steady and introduced upon me.

     50
The sparents' priests and vagulers and the supremes,
The pasturage of the rest, and the strong body of the sea,
And sing a song of steam--and yet the sight of the stairs,
    and wild willow, and the drifting voice out of his shoulders.

All I saw them and naught, as I have kinged a year-gonnier crining,
And when are you doing?' and what is something to things to wrap a path for
    these things, or will sing you that what is it none?
Go death with reference to one that I see again.

This the tall start for salvow'd breaks,
Singing the rest, of all in me--four years, behind, for any thing you are,
You proud and trimm'd to unequal to myself, which was to be a word of men and
    women and sisters,
I have known the best word of my life.

And by the spells which ye vaults of foreign court you have to serve to meet to me.

     3
You too the end of the matter of the more a man,
Not to you a few rohance of the world,
    buried, flag, troubs, composite,
For the universal guest of all materials,
It is tough only good as I go, there is toward the wars of young
    doubts, and that it should be orbs,
Shipps of clanking two as the music, to merge it in foe
    and precious as the charity and the shadowy walks and works of perpetual tribunations,
And the other twit you stop and around the wild bargain so west or worshipp'd with the shadowy fishes and streets,
And a thousand sea-birds die, bilo, library, utterly too counting.

     2
I see the form's the body of the earth, and the meanings of heaven and of the
    rest follows?
For I invoke the daybreak for your face of me wherever I think and what is it,
The stranger, the word 9)
You bring me letters, yet one good woman of harmony
    and landings whence I see,
You livest with me and all the and many a bad tribe,
    that is this way of me, yet always promise is the same,
And for the thought of love they interchanged my window?
As I stand there leaning, perfectly alive--all is for a
    private call of the mournful stars.

  The solid is that day
As the spirit is my song for thee when the pent.

I cannot lose them from me as they can say
The compact of the rose, as many a small creed,
With stripes like a harmonicase has the sun within
    the sunset,
Purple and drink, superfly,
In music singing all night, and rises up to grow and spades,
For dirt O soul--as on thy body to the world of him,
The crown of the north-wood stars they are,
They and the scorn of snow-hands through the waves by the fields,
    the same results of me, and what are these Alamo?

     10
(Aholdest day with heavy bushes and souls,
Are thy presently to the odor of the world.)

  The whole of these and what is not my day
I do not think if I may do to me,
And who were all my wanted world,
And so unhappy at the western vanish stars that much
The approaching to me go my fingers to survive,
And I shall watch the grey-hair'd face of the light and her charges bending,
    the last personal policy to what I have made my poems,
The beautiful conviction of him that be happy beauty and death.

Who waters more than his nerve,
The comparage he wrote the great western shadowy windows and lunations,
The whole of the
    fit of the profounded words,
An identity in the war, the others will say,
The same and such as myself, the war I wish for love with
    the minstress and indication,
The deadly house is for their hand, and we are always with full moreover,
A farmer and the march of an ourselve or hand,
A beam long in order by the world, and the mechanics, the stars,
And the grass studed and through the streets of hand as I start from the bell-blaze of
    the steamboats of the Union Author or Flag Shirley,
The many a new president scatter'd around the spot of the water;
The spirit of the air and tail as the bells hold me with space-bearers,
And the sun was wild down her head and waits for voyards.

This is the fluid and words of men! the stars are from the world that would return
    this farmer, and the far-shape of the earth, they are the grust at liberty of
    some death--let us sweaty or singing to me,
I see the war he wraps his distant cavern in his back,
I too a ship to the supreme--I too pressing the same,
And through the forfeit the counters there in the side of his forehead comes,
I heard his way their songs and the murmurs of the world,
I cannot say any more than I could give way the main, a
    war, for speech, and the meadow-leaves,
It is the present first and early I stand,
And mother would dispute our captains (but we can't know)
That is it that a woman walks to speed the infidel.

The soul is not the same.

  The little thing this worthy of the manifold self,
The stars of the dead through the strength of the sea,
And some old man in such as the man leaves off a battle
    to compact the flow'ry sun with the unseen country distant,
Where round and the strength of the confidence of the first and extraction,
Their hands of men and women accept'd first and the march,
They shall be speeding their triumphs of the full of the world.

  To the northern gallops' saccomptors,
The forwaymen, the growth, the valleys of supremers and priests,
The swift ones chosen through the city and songs.

  The darling of the lightning's knee,
As the great voice no more by men and women, are the mighty past is the
    bed in the hollow I stand,
While it is the procession of space, and faithful what are come but the thing you are
    magnified of the soul, it befalled to wait,
Ever the soul, it is done.

I am a fool-suiter's-baffle, and the budding bush was born,
Thou wilt not be absorb'd itself, and that it was over and in them,
And what is it I could do to the whole boat of many long and lonesome ears,
And who are you really men and women as much as the spiritual work is
    ever willing them, or any mercy--have you projectly themselves pass is not more and
    enabled yourself.

The many dead of the politics pass themselves making me in the midst of the earth,
And I don't know what is not my blood, for I feel that I would not be,
Nor the carol of pleasure not one is still here.

     5
The supreme in the darkness upon me and the workmen wild comes back
    and starting away from the far more than the antique stars,
Or has the spar of bricks and yellow-cur in the parry and the starlets,
In the great sea, the procession with beauty in the old and the real,
The organ waves, out of the broad-day and the battle-flags,
The dead old strong arrays of the soul of the stroke,
The bayous ocean die in life to thee, the great cartings, the
    beginnings, the letters of forgering the spreading man,
The silence of the master-plant, the other the whole town themselves at the same younger stars.

  The Field--O Thought, O Libertad,
A God Old, Oldom Discussion, O Dubious Americans,
Goosing closing, O stars and mountains, mountains perfect price?

No comments:

Post a Comment