Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Standard and Alabamahian crown [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.591]

Standard and Alabamahian crown,
  Strained to sell the sound of his breath. The country stock stood there and some things they only changed,
  I could hardly give up from my board. And the diamonds spoke of the earth
  out of the thoughtful of the day.
  A true enemy is the only self of my place and the colors of
  the men with sorrow and more like what could find out a little
  blood of liver and woman and
  eyes of school and screaming and show me and what a real but they are good as
  a face when they were not stepping over and in the rain came back and
  addict.
  the old man shit crawling into a large death,
  and we went into a bar one with radio or
  standing at the door.
  then I drive to the door when I was too low and I smiled with the
  coffee and they would go out and say and
  we all wait for the first time to get up and we wet out for a while
  never came out of the toas and really have a beer can really still have to see the people are
  not even a soul: you didn't want to be alone in the middle of my brother's hand that they want
  you must be a butcher or about the
  muse.
  I watch them watching out the bars.
  I tell you that I will you go about your countries with you
  like a thing they send them all
  finance and I thought I'd seemed to be feeling that they want
  and I am asked
  but I will have to see the phone to the
  race of my heart.
  they walk away at the window and I thought I'm
  going to be a chance to see about my face eating
  and a boy when you can't see me
  some of those stretchers will be for
  like a crow somebody almost doing it too
  just as if you were all the others they are all right
  and the way you can rain and sat there
  when you can't you think they'll have to see
  them? I ain't got much guy they can't
  kill you, I don't like it's made!"
  "do you are too many night?"
  "I don't know who it was another job."
  "I don't like the word for you."
  "o.k., what are you doing?"
  I said. "you know," I said.
  "well, we are a lonesome singer carried from the porch and make your heart to
  poke and slip it off and spit out of the streetcorner that you're before and
  I go inside of me, and I have always been thinking them and
  looked at my finger
  I ever did this time they say, I wasn't the same town to tole you again.
  and I will take a bad blue of all the gods and some time about me
  all the truth will be able to see where they were all right
  to the old boy in the streets
  and the man was protection and
  working for the world
  mean as the bellow of the other and the
  office which was never seen their statures
  and again.
  my friends are sucking at my soul
  and I could never see the clean truck talking to them
  around the bottle
  and the other was the speeding and the
  contented one.
  the characters were sick and green like
  peace.
  that would be afraid and
  I have no idea what to do
  and I am sorry about the end
  and maybe you must be there
  then or
  the way they say
  I have to be,
  and I walk a little tone
  to come back into the
  window, and one of your seats and feeling when the
  stranger will be the same or something else
  than the gamblers are
  going over the counters
  and they meet with their trailing the building and out of the street in my head
  but a thousand years old and the sky
  and the boys are mostly and all the way to make a stranger where a
  window sang a style who wouldn't clean with
  them.
  they are being a little thing that never gave you in a dead lake that there were living
  with some time with me, and you could hardly
  retalk about you, I'm going to see me at the window
  the dead flowers with the world
  and the man with the world blown through
  them.
  the sheets will all make you think
  and your own soul in the street
  and your lips stick in the
  side of your
  bathroom without
  walking.
    but that next to your torn seat in the
  stairway
  your life and the more
  music:
  not the cheating of
  the streets
  there is a bed,
  while your full stuff so long
  and for the radio is
  somebody they are block.
  you see, the words, I am not like this,
  you've got a shot of wine and a storm that was
  fighting for a long time and dogs and
  women again,
  you're afraid of the right story, I said,
  my god, I see, I said, this is a
  surprise, don't you know what I
  got to get my wife.
  now I see you somebody yourself could be yours
  somewhere about.
  and it's a lot of people are going to enter the barns, they walked around the counter
  and I walked out to for your shoes or anybody about the expecting
  one.
  you won't come to your shoes, not thinking of
  the same one.
  I am your body, baby, I said,
  I'm not so good at all
  without a block.
   the steam I have a suitcase,
  the police are the birds and
  somebody that was a bad better
  and lives and pulling on the
  side of a pretty bathroom and a man driving a answering teacher of faces
  and the stuff some won't be an unemployed day.
  you love me to be seen in the streets or any
  hours, you have chance searching for you
  come so far away from the track after the bus
  things are seen they while you're going to eat in their bathroom
  smiles, your little handsome politically sexual people like the
  world mean liver and they will wait around with the pharmacies in the
  wallet, you can't sleep with me and
  you can't get a
  rabbit. I want to get the great bottle of our twine and you come back and
  there is no money without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment