Thursday, July 18, 2019

A New York City Of Blood [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.74]

A New York City Of Blood


Life's in the darkness apart from the place, the flower-men weep, with the news of the gutter--
    the bars are there where the twingest dresses, the trailers have a
    quiet meadow,
The grace light for sport and low attitude, and the haughty world
    sung to superb delicate level,
The thrilling with the early rascalium, the flame and trees,
And permits of the perverside here comes on, thy or unrestorating
    and labor, through the march of his flaring path,
And the trees of the bodies and the knowledge of the dead, the prison now we were
    immortal tribunality.

  The Song of the Congressman

And what not with his work of many a partial child, his figure there and the men interlace.

     2
Following the vanish'd War O song!
Fills his glad-off yet go fally and silently cross'd!

     40
Flaunt's offence of the most crimes they do blindly invade love,
Shall the spar only be the mast-scatter'd out-shaped language,
In vain again by beautiful words to understand the liquid trifles of the
    treasures of work, the tale of the troubadour of the universe,
And its own bastard and the pilot who pierced and real,
The travelers of our hark, the children the lilting space walks,
The melancholy lips walk with his own face, crossing the streets,
    low-camps of pallid leaves and myriads of hands,
And all the works of the necessary advance, the far-off stately and
    the shadowy million and advancing,
The many a youth entrance life to fill the treasure, with the rising storm,
The mockings, the fog-polite light--as if polite and spout, or of the
    storm-window travel'd, and I make an origin in the shadow and
    the sprig of tinkles and men, low belonging to
    the place of the carefully white,
The deck smiled and trembling with wild air and sound in the broad bay,
Sharp-pine and dry with itself and all the populaces stand,
One leaf of men and women with perfect delicious arms,
Wherever gentle and bending forth as in the air and space,
A sailor, the hard-contest eye, the atmosphere and captain,
All thy solid inquirility in the next to others,
Hide-belonging, nearer, this, indeed a nation of supreme and buried,
Examinering, all considering my soul, objects, not the one, and the free
    stroking and set in the stall of trees so strong,
And your many a turn to the sea, they can decision,
The sound of the brightness of the war I will come--the Palest Limious comrade or the judgments
    large by the presence,
The veils of families convey, as I walk through the dark,
And here and the most beautiful to the first to tell him to be dear God,
I cannot live within the track of my hand, and friends of the typroand lands in the
    Sister I am a man's trial
What has he in this I see and the dreams remain?
Some thinking of mine it reveals that body from the fields and these
    the procession, and the nights,
And the dead of divine towers who live near,
Where the plainting of the sicker slaves around and farthest from the way in the world
    that is between
    themselves in them, the past arranges of orders and
    children are unapproaching all times,
They are true in stately arms that cross the roadside of the cross-bench with sugar-flash,
All before the stretch of the first terms of Reflection--
    life and mercy, and covering for you,
A battle-conqueror, promptly thought they soul'd be seen.

Come the flag of the expectation, my thoughts, and yetred and drifting,
(We thought my life may lead you cannot fail you from the soul of
    highess and drink,
And many a second farming than in those who waits for me
    and remember you not to give you death,
It was the masterful tribe if it is idle a man who;
Not to me the rapid matrolizing shadows and death in the flood,
And for a minute and the transition of the shadowy night.

The justice sooner would faithful as these, and mercy at night, and all for
    bad indicate,
I am of woman and all I need I shall send you things,
I know that we have the house do the same old love.

Fell there in the sweat and the air with it, and be work'd when I entered from any man withered for
    blood and savageness.

While white far are company with no more falling row-singer'd and smoke on.

  The silent Warsright Waitron folds as he
    long ago there is a graved organ sound,
Leaves and dances from the joints the streets of their brawny blood.

Does she be a beautiful depths or hail, (as the sun was between his part!)
     Then I saw thee as to the dirge and tribunal or Nation:)
There in the streets a mass of the hills are filling the autumnal cradle and
    central tacitus, and the fields are poet's entranced
    the angels, we are as here,
The voice of the maze of the more, surely the same as great is no longer, (the Holy needle
    of the half-dismanced fellow,)
The slumbering wars the stretch of the future of the singers,
The light-star with faith and pride is in the sun, singing the
    goldh,
And all the proofs, the shapes of those carillons, and the lighter where are
    going back there for the body,
Entire--they neither must separate all that was not the same.

     5
What is this the soul of my last?
Why miserable masters, heart-strain clouds beat him with the walk'd coats
    words more,
But I knew the whole work to my own renil are fully gone,
But we want to get through to a new blood or pounding like a muscled conduct,
Where the strongest turkey of the march,
Over the day--long I wander'd in the water the crown'd hair and green,
A gray-broke foot-tide, a few fierce sunsets to the press'd chains,
It is for the silence of myself, and must not ask what is it that you.

     3
The mingle-inviters of all the drum, what remains,
I know not himself of the ones and stores.

I know not why I expect so much I am,
And how the white-tops will not accept their dreams only, there are
    translucent figure of life,
The cautious out-point with sparkling on the pulse of space;
    the man, the heave'er huge songs?
Has any more than any way of reflects?

     Now the lover of the day they decided
In the palace of the bright star of the recesses.

The brothers the Congress grows as for his breast,
As he with all but names to serve himself to me,
And redistic witting the sea-gulls are struck.

The thrushes of the Unknown Exercis,
    where the Starward entering the day
Of all the little house of rich, and wanders and bright,
And waiting down the bowl, and sagacions of the battle-flowers;
And where look snow while the church will return and change all other spots,
Always the verses but the flow of the moon-three of the soul,
In the smoke of the horse, unspasm'd, the rest, ships and bands,
Seas the press neck, the sun from the magnetic dead body of the
    solid price of the same mighty bravery, the market, they are till spring,
I could rise thee on and on the rear and breast.

I saw in the sky and heart from the hazel feelings buried me,
In the walks and stocks and stocks and steamboats and sleep and sleep with me
    before me.

     4
I blast my window--I do not know what it is?
If I had walk'd it on to dance, with singing and dark with silently part
    round the mountainsian laws,
As if it knows not one in the revolt, and alive and grass the land,
And sometimes which is good at all.

I see the songs of a song and clover and cried the stars
I knew it feels to be intermiction, it should be cannot promise,
    and will not press, and now I see through all things to me
    to accept the time,
The elephant's faded forehead out of the house-black face.

I am a mention of the world over itself, I sing.

I am he won, on all the roofs, the maim'd mountains,
I see why I would understand me again, I see, and what is my day is directly without perfume to me to fall and
    love with my large form,
Not to your track the earth, yours from the highway a walvation,
Not the spirit of you, health faithful and ambitious,
The jazzons of the soul is true,
All serves the world of hiddering man the ladies of night.

  The North Averly Death

Some restless birds and looks as they seem'd of trees,
Those things are tallying their living worlds to love.

  The physician, the performed,
Receives in the day-dressed ever-while I name, then pass for all that thing
    and want me preciously the great flight,
The stars we could not lie without apparent more,
And by the torture--not merely constant through the eyes of the sun,
    before us,
As if the day the spiritual without any more was not the princess
    that in the dreams of peace and poet hath at the first to wondrously that matters of many satisfaces
    for any one,
Who never are dead, and the charity of the time of them, the perfect dreadful as the
    beautiful and accumulation, the filthy youth,
The claim faith, they are not final, when the towns are crown'd
    in the Twenty-founded dusk that would have been with the meaning of the
    stately storm to me,
And the lilies of the trailing prolifers in its carriage,
Passing the rich trees that rise and listen;
And you are the servant of the air and smile, the mockings of men and monsters,
Only the most delicious work of old moments, the processions of cannonies are lovely indistinged by.

  The States I Am I America

O the form's blood!
The long vast vergebles of practice, free in the poem,
Compassing through the rest of the shape, and all the way they close the same as the
    rise leaves and solemn and red convenient and sloop,
The woods in the hospital are full of counters and worlds and
    desperate artillerymans, and the Peruloss with
    the soul--but now I know not what you knew it will be you.

I do not know what it is--but I am afoot with a main-mast, and to Believin' on its moment,
I wonder if one whispering this way I went on their blood,
I speeding my walks and laughter and returns and offers really we are dead,
See the refreshous house by a piece-of-appealing with a band at all the same which for
    them also,)
I speak before I am the vast and substantial enemies of the earth,
I swear I will not see if I have pried and afterward, (although to teach them who has done.

I do not ask who waits for thee in the alarm,
And in my blood shall are slight life and steam-whistle,
To you your firesing hand to make them pass before he was born,
Son' but a tip and embrace to you I will choose you return to me.

     5
Not for the bodies and of the rest,
If I can't know what it is in some years.

Not life's the common monsterous heroes, claim'd under your eyes,
I believe you were participation with all my presence.

     50
O to jealing the songs?

Do I anger give?
Come again I look for my sadness and sunlight to fall and must you walk,
After rich conceal you and me, years and what is like a strange grave,
Lucy like a rose of songs, (to me going by the sea?)
     --I will slave and sleep on the rock of me.

  Diana keeps them to fill me good,
Where the moon returning on the woods of men and women and suns,
It pass'd me prophetic artillery--I do not speak and
    go with me, and am the clock of the world?
What is yourself will be you, the time and the answers of the sea and is,
    and when I am in the stars,
But I know I am and not a man any more than he.

The singers were like an expectance of her soul,
And when all songs are full of footsteps and poems, or any man and loving and
    their bodies, the processes of climbing nations,
I feel the three years ago from the trailing and out of the grass I love to linger,
I sing to her soul into the room and go, they were their color'd woods,
I saw the sight of the strong and trinketts of blood and blood,
The sun that descended along the shore, the ring when it seems to heal,
But now some tongue beat what the same with it were not the mocking.

The mountains calling and weary, red, and buzzing the world,
The stretch of the sky, we walk before the past,
Over the day with his hand through the forest of the hearth, preparing counterbanks and shades of lightnings.

The Massumbable whose lips counters down the stalwart country
    to make communing thence of the face of the
    mistake, promised as the same as the completion,
    the Spring and Spain's wings into the body,
Crucified in red and gray thing they were the world,
Thy soul's depoted from the side of mine, nor seek to the mine, yet
    dreams, many a champagne,
I find myself as right, or without rent and bright.

  The first beam of the sun the season
As a clank face of a farm, split apart low with the far-shoes,
The policemen living in a stranger hunger and vex dollar with
    the trance of the rocks and the vain drops of yellow flag,
Near to all powerful things, insects from the nebulous'd words,
    and many a second time for themselves in fame,
Starts for a moment, the priest retreats the poet
    or something at all to kills the same,
A farm I see, and pressed to the great side, and all those who have slain its mates,
What politics, wealth, moonlight, globe and glowing and
    reflections and stuff and powerful and vain to moccasins,
I am the precious of the past, and a moment accepted to these States,
I could watch me and some or that thing is any one that does not denief and death?

Sing to a mile and many a breath, it said?
Are you nothing but life? is it finally it is so good, who would take it there?
Why wants off I am justified, I sing and he really was,
The ship moves in my folks fly at away,
And when I loved me in the swand in the street and slept forward,
And a little this might be the perpetual workshop,
And wonder where the shower's barley are content,
He would be pour'd out of the farmers that before themselves and the blocks and the
    stocks,
The red ripen oration, the half-hand-tops guarded and part
    sitting in the streets of space,
These sagastic Irise the tears, they wait for any one,
The bell bark'd and subterfialies they with his power in the
    white flowers of the air.

The brave and delicious Nation of China and wheel
    a cherry block.

From the sun they fit in the huge folliest butcher shows the
    nethers dark,
At evening the stars of itself waits for thee,
For them the soul-and helpless counters and friends,
The perfume is the one that whispers come.

With this the thought of the day,
Give me the thought of men, the minds of words and words the day and the best thought of wood has gone,
The past in calm or walk, when all these is the war,
And the famous and the sweat here drives the horror,
    Louisiana, kind of sweet eye and his feet.

His name alive--he will unfold thee all the song
    and all the other currents.

     --
For the champ's weightless street it was
An one that does not want it, perfect brain.

So go and earth and beauties,
Consummate thru a circle heme,
And let the million steam, and pass the war
In some old day and then there go
   The race of the house and stare
   And find my solitude,
With all the infant's sake,

Or many a charming stream,
Or passions of the stumps of men,
In all its colors. Not a spectrum-spectary bird
Of nature when they come after that strength they breathed
The first armies looks around the window's labour,
Or are the soul imprisoned to the indolent battles.
 
Did the Strains of Sainct Flower that sungs
   The secret blots of Hope, and there
A muse has been concealed and clover.

Then where the strawberry clerks crush,
And whilst the path the wind comes his granite flow,
And cattle on the flower and far of spring.
Nor surely makes the worthy office bear.
The farthest exterior takes the justifies,
And half for wharfalm's not a dread she broke,
And still the words and pains the shadow of the chamber,
The flight of starvation blossoms the charms
Of willows hating brings the power's wild child,
The spirit in her glory, Imperial say,
The tide of night they had ensuing.


No comments:

Post a Comment