Thursday, July 18, 2019

just a single figure of sand, or in the Sphinxe [Full Poem] [Temp. .67]

just a single figure of sand, or in the Sphinxe--
  I try to drive the kind republic and more, in love with the lower that which makes a palace of prison,
  I am a king of spectacles in the eye or mine, 
  and I could wonder those blood on the floor, 
  the elephant waits to the door, or
  herd for my father's life and a big Poet. She was a red owl
  and a narative and growl
  with what they will be a day,
  the might be feeling and I look at me as if they are a graveyard with a starving in the attitude
  right men's advance, and his ears of the last as if the legs
  are twisting 
  the grass and grey and the music of green and aside
  and brothers and the world over and alone as a clear wreck of grey arcating a
  street sandwich.
    and it always thinks when it was a friend and then the page but
  I have a second man, my last night I was a different guy
  and when I have never met a man pulled the face to get it
  or lay in lane
  but a very wisely youth friends who could stab his project and as one of the baby
  and I stopped and we walked over their watches, all the little needs a
  christ though he answered the Royal Furry days of silence.
  she had a close of hours.
  I walked into the city. she was asleep, get off the dock.
  but my way the crows started in the bathroom, and
  I wonder about the absolute dead ruler and you said,
  "hey, what happened? Why did you fight with me, some of them were in the
  living and the writer to meet on a whore about a dog?"

No comments:

Post a Comment