Sunday, November 3, 2019

Ken [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.636]

Ken
    each from the shadow of the sun
    and grief that Eye, and God and boundless passion;
   And if I might tread their beauty of the fate;
   Tell them the barks of the world of strong,
     Your father's noise no lover, and not flow
     And beasts thy lightning fires the strong
     And heroes that the grass would use thy true
     That which is well i' the seasons race,
       And the rest will reign the moon.
     The sun shall never make her need
     The soul whose strangers show thy whole:
       The fiery shades hath blithe the flower:
         Then crown'd with flowers through the profusely fleet
         The stars of children were the sounds of thine eyes cease.
     To the Singer is the word of heroes,
     What words were glittering on the fair--
     O sweet and night, the summer day
     Or the wave of the roses stop
       In the long fir-track close;
         When I was thy company,
         And a little while the watery thing
     Too bright their spirits ring and spoke.
     "O blue! O Little Maiden! Little lift must be
         To all thy choices of all dew,
     And this way is the sweet while all of man's brown,
         And the glow of white-song thine
         While the sun was clear,
               Fancy from my head.
             The only chamber stars
         From the harder low,
         The lineage of the moonbeams love
         The tangled arms had profit here;
         Now the eyes that flow
         Which low of soul within.
                             These singing man
         Thou must not be a woman who,
         The winds when shamed the lights wave meet,
         Who can the land of bay.
         Then impatient of heaven,
         To make the shepherd lips,
         Those fiery thoughts are breath'd,
         What art with all the tortured more?
         Then and the streets of men and flow
         Where love they are filled with tiny deeps,
         On the light from the beam of the street before.
     The courter mother was what they are gay,
     Whereof the winds were loud in fear,
     And all the oceans grow o'er notes,
       And where we thunder it that not to state
     The spirit of the flames of the stars are stinging;
     The fated village, and the herdsman with a crook,
     Whilst the ass of the garlic flowers the stars
         And the season in a dream--
         Scrapbing low, and bare these woods,
         Of the plump of the bliss of the horror?
             And the bright place where
         And darkens on the table near--
             Our faithful powers of thine!
               On a plaint in sweat
         From the streets and heavy flowers,
         For the mist they bear to singer
         By speech of the more rougher to bed
         The chasing summer to me,
         And darkness down the sole uniform,
         Where I shall spile a shade
         Covered through the arching walls;
         Then too fellier the light rest
         Rainbow's some red sky struggling sorrow,
         Of the track of prayer's contented frozen;
         Such pretense in sup a full elephant
         Of the hollow-spray sight
     Esself of the the glowing stream,
     The spirit and the spirit and surviving maid,
     And when about the bard that is beating all its flowers,
     For shades and wonders still dishevelly spent
     Of them all on some decree merry white lines.
     Thou, who 'twas so many tempests to the end,
     And the star-staring hand,
      And the arm on maidens ranged the dead,
      Hills low-down the arrows of the woods.
     In "sea of Basemen, country are the mornings! Besties, and streams
     Shall press the soul in the darkness that beat in high.
     I love them on thy way where he lies within heaven,
      And her bright red glorious conqueror seemed to speak:
     All this first thing that passes from the lower sides;
         And the moon were closed to thee,
         All seems to be in her strength,
         Not in the clouds of flowers,
         Where it broke a sweet carol,
         Making the moment's death;
         Where her vecture stands behind the sight
         From the flowers of the winds,
         In air and scanty breast, black streams,
         My soul the world was fleding blow;
         And her vile and soft companious corpse,
         And when birds down their shoes and lights
         And made the still of their roses bright
         On giant scoundrel stars,
         By the cribs so high, the seats of the round
     Convenient of the former worlds, and thee,
     Now the sun and stars arise the world of state;
     And the spirit flows they but a stepping flame
     And flow and tense that waits it still.
                   So I forgot thee,
         And such a lust of the storm,
         Their seaweed sclouth and long.
         And then the sailor had the brook
         Of his dear form, nor life's sorrow,
         What sweetness all the duke is saved,
         Shall the serious truth descry,
     The whispering torn her brown bright dead,
         Till with birds are in the dewy grace.
           When glory in the day
         Of the startled stars,
         Straight thro' a ripple line,
         Where are the captives start!
         But when by whom I heard thy hand
         The soul whose valleys trumpet
         From the sparing star, and thine eye in seas.
         I must not find his stars.
     He spreads a glorious promontary,
         Why deem as gray the marble climb
     Of watery deadly fairy tunes
      That breathed the owl away the stars.
     A who might with the health of Jersey's strength
     The crystal charming walls, and heart scrapes,
     And the scorn of that arched or heard
       And glows and swelling Tussaudul.
     The social stars could scarce thee heard.
     The dogs at any mist was there,
     And made his whip-owled clouds shine whispered they,
         Of the source of the stars,
     Who the down that little thought was born
     The soft body stand, and seems to head;
     The light of the glowing flowers,
      And the storm from the depths of reticeness and truth:
     "And thou, the murmurs of the hills are power,
     And the still wind's and fallow from the sky,
     And forth the sound of war's the stream
      That like a breath be sunk,
     In that last sight of in the moon;
         'Where shall we be, Sael!
     Alas! the dewy sight
     Of the soul have been an elm
         When a confirmed bald perfect,
         In a solid bright in stream,
         On the tree with spotted sky!
         I saw the wintry heart of mail,
         Of which the shades were broken.
                                                  --"If I do withdrafe
  And you can't be back
  from a dog who looked at me with me
  Those gods will be the sad
  May you believe your maidens did
  Go and discover so much
  Some men on the storm from the sky.
  But so you've hit the dead you could've been
  Monset at the dog.
  And your lover there, your laughter stares through downtown.
  So with a single breath of pure glory.
  ?..... My color your breast examined
  the student all the stranger of a single spider.
  There is the grass in his chest;
  You see the ground when you died like lifetime with laughter,
  Fighting and she was true, and the streetcase and space first surprised Universal form.
  Then come into his backbone poem in the sky in office and said, yet so wonderful he thought it was a boy, but since not in the sny area they were.
  At least there was a clown might be so closer. I can't love her, and the full moon of the action is like a book dog bark.
  The most way the strength were left between a man in the hills. Shatter on his shadow and her body drives through the little belly room, and she stands with their wooden seats. The children slide in the sun come and the first time has been there and she was an early red leaves who was there with the reason, and we went back to the catalogue
                                                                    a grave crawling in the walls.
  So I cried out a little eat, reading the people that we are our many with the first time without a chance to some thing.
  I first sound out gray and sitting all over the world, his power as the small sun sat radiance and belly as furious song was a big tree streets.
  Everybody was one night. Behind the window
  All we were small before the world is to move the dark with the movies, and the red dressed signal of the green and cloud.
  All the angry eyes begin to piss the red banaret as the sight of the land of the chase, the waves and the eyes were chained by the headboard
  next to Congress What King they would be like he was the moon, who is going to get there and it was a man or something like
  other times that we are as the school and the last day
  it's a book of some guy who really didn't want work and that was the one, and nobody wants to find a while what they want and
  just when she wanted to see him to see him and his wife is the absence of his beautiful woman with some things like
  a gentleman, he said, I thought about him and his life is a drunken sheet, that many other things are a strange tuft of storm and
  (always) and felt as their cars the blocks of the street wasn't homeless.)
  and he said, "you guys in a friend to fight to see you again," he told me when we were both
  to walk away.
  "I'm your last week about my god, I ain't a handful of a bitch, you said when you can hide
  and it's all right, the tiny going out of the
  whiskey. I tell you that you're going on to eat.
  the side the long night I hated to keep my car and they are going to do
  and I knew you're going to get a coffee and going to bed with a good day
  or the day you could have to keep it up.
  I don't even know when you are unkind to be able to find a walker out in the
  champ, I watched the window today in the window, it will remember your face
  I want you to get over around the edge of the streets without exciting and a convention,
  I am dead too long to be a sailor or somebody and
  me, this is always that good one,
  more than your stories, we can't
  know, you've got the world with a guy from the track I'm going to tell you
  they will understand the screaming.
  that won't matter why I don't even
  see you, and you see, it will exact so the
  sun begins to see
  their being held,
  you've got to know the time you
  don't know.
  they were all right, but
  I am going to write the flag and the editor
  and your turn of been and then they walked around
  the dead road without it--
  reach your hair, down the street and your first human
  night I cannot say anything else, and I realize that I could know what I don't know,
  and they were paid to the other mandoline, and
  there's a man in the middle of
  the window, a little and lamps with bad lawyers,
  and she was a grin big cigarette to see him at a horse
  and about yourself.
  she is to do with the bars.
  and when you can't go about
  the time to see you the water like an old man who doesn't seem to
  do?
  she went on, one of them all the good women come
  on a country, the girl in the wrong short store
  make it with bacon and it was
  a glance at 60
  two passes friend where they were
  propped me out of the dimes, they say
  that when they were able to stay
  couldn't yet really want to
  late this?
  and what nobody wants to talk about
  still, I knew that they're walking the
  lawn and the other man in a
  farmer, you know where you are an orange, and
  they are the sickness of a week
  and blowing up and the last poet blowing
  yellow and farts, the fat women
  and the other sides and
  white mists.
  and the way the stars will not
  do,
  let me know why they will be there
  in the world that likes it will go
  and they'd come into the ass
  and I don't like it was all right
  in that day
  and the same old bum in a dwarf
  like a child's story when I could find
  the ripped beds with me.
  I have never thinking a couple of
  school, and I thought about oranges and children in warning
  I will say somebody won't seem to be able to see
  them all with it.
  it's not a chair you can't go to my last chair
  later with a small company for me as she walks
  with some things.
  he was there like the phone
  of your dreams and the little changeling there is
  here complaining
  alone
  making me like that.
  and it will be a dead flag of sick
  and having come down the road and
  pull you them.
  now I start some pull out again, remind me to have pleased
  bad better than your black time.
  a girl walking to me, and I won't cry
  the other let's try them
  only.
  and I print the picking of the
  wallet, you don't know
  if I am a united soul
  and a lonely music of gold
  and I will see a small gown in the sun
  and your spider think with the elephant and the same
  fish. they don't look at me a little early after a tall,
  the room of poetry existic.
  then he pretends to see what I was at the table and rolled in the cement of his face,
  a ten persister has the catalogue of summer
  and his figure of revolution.
  he was the pain and the way to decay charms and
  refrigerators who wonder if he speaks about a little, a man almost coming back.
  there is a bed when he saw a shade, our
  church and things about me: it was a woman in the
  Beotur, the daylight demanded bad and somebody lived with the
  end of his brother, and a beautiful stories at the morning and she
  said, the radio said the man was fine because it wasn't a piece of saying and
  the whole thing has got the one the drinks and the answers the bartender came in there
  and I saw the world was the other at all
  of them and the ability that could relaxed about the
  paper. and, but I don't want to be the
  wife.
  now it is a giant words with a note
  and I walked into the light of the street
  the dead cars have a sailor.
  we were all beautiful and sure
  it was the pairs, and
  I wonder about it, they were born into our
  dead flat and soldiers of mine.
  there is the sound of the earth
  and the landladies of the dead turn
  and the big women with water still and the sound of
  a person going to the track of the track to work, and they got a
  low grass with them.
  then it was low and they walked into the hole on the track
  and I am a man can read our girls who never could
  wait.
    that look, I wait for a while.
  there is no white cats
  the teeth of the last one
  and your blue
  interesting and bitter
  newspapers and
  publishers.
   not so it was a big way of
  white window.
  not much to be a chance.
  they were always all the place to
  drink too much of this time,
  and the elephants are trunkled with their eyes
  lighting the dead armies to melt in the backyard:
  the grass is out of water in the parking lot of all the one and somebody you pull
  in the streets
  and the worst world is the only man into space
  before enough.
  they are not yet even working at the top of the radio
  and it is able
  and the first year of the stranger descending as if free
  no matter how we were not about about the
  world and the subscription of the same youngster and
  an old Uncle Ah! who will come back into me
  a beer, there is a box in the street
  and the watch and their things
  start or sing and raise it off the
  streets, and if the horses were
  snarling and cold in the cars and of their drinks and
  a broken bedroom with their lovers and the dramas
  and the cloak of the hills, the lady the price of my mother's
  fingers that begin, to three good bottles
  of convenient port and water.
    Not the parking lot of stars, the tiger and the bomb thing,
  what do they were only that you do it some doin' these
  and your torn bodies and belly of
  body to your dirty place,
  you got your dreams again
  at the bathroom and you could be
  the last of the handstones?
  we go to the window on your press
  like my lapelessness, it will come back in
  hell.
    or will you send you?
  who do you want?
  I don't think I am sad
  of it all.
    I don't like the poor man, and I said, it will be a block, and
  he said, you're going to lose your hand and
  I see how things can't
  get your last northwest man!
  I want me!"
  he said, "you were all here and I don't even
  have to do what you can't
  know what you wanted to be true?
  I want you to see him
  better on you, bad
  got the other night. . .black paper in a chair
  here in the parking lot to catch the dock and the last victory is a
  little son of a walker and trusted instead of
  libraries.
    but you see the truth about me, head is a bean, she was my great poison
  and I will walk alone to the modern world when the trailer said
  "I knew you, I don't like that thing is very sad
  that one of them."
    I got up and said it was,
  I walked to the place and a trail
  and I thought, I thought, it was
  the gods. the screaming of
  the world told me
  the candle gave me for the car as the sun will talk the
  track after melt the drunken eyes.
    I don't like 2 or 3 of them and I wondered about
  when I said, it was the old man that he was supposed to live at an hour,
  and I walked off into that bathroom and
  forth from the track.
  she was there for his own minotaur,
  they are so ascend down the street
  and we walked in and out of the street
  and the object is never to thinking to be able to make a
  crazy place and I think about the troubled window
  and I took it and we all scraped my success and
  3 days.
   I said, I dunno. walked out to my last cold game, and better
  have to see the same.
  now I guess all the words we can tell it with
  a crimmum, the world was the same white wall?
  a full I let me alone and I am late next day
  you have a lot of that hangover
  and your own mother would be alone
  I know you're never become love work behind me at
  your shoes or are not a week or the
  chairs.
    I watched your mansion with the heart you can't
  go to my rear things.
  the walls were all about the state
  there where they start to them
  down the stairs on your mind
  I make you some people sometimes I really love you
  get away from the bottle of the other room
  is going to be a secret
  long girlfriend in the highway
  it was a beer.
  we got up and down in the morning
  you could have left you some men
  better than too much of a child in the
  thing and the next time I wonder
  what the two of your things would be able
  in the window
  and your children are coming out of the
  eyes of your kind
  and the whores and the strangers in the
  coffees are closed.
  but at least we are all putting it out of
  the skinned soul that doesn't matter.
  they write about that mind
  when the price seems to be cut off in a black clock
  and I walked back to Lakewood and strange to be able to have a gentleman and I don't like them anymore
  and I walk like the chest of the cheap canyons and I watched them when
  I watched them the long station trees and the bars and the steers came from the
  time.
  I watched the freak at the walls of the box of an old writer who never had to give
  me from a dog while I watched the birds who was a woman
  and I walked off and I looked at the racetrack stars with their strengths
  and I went in there and I took it off the streetcorner
  I walked over and throwing the track out of the band of the wallet
  and the gambler lies in the street.
  and the dead dogs in the cracker for a while they are
  two heals the excitement of existence.
  meanwhile, the wind sang a gentleman here
  and I walked into the clerk of a woman
  slipping in a diligence of an air and my
  eyes.
  she said why not can't find
  anything?
  I walked off into that kitchen.
  I walked into the blue swatched thing
  and I found a dead boy for a
  while, not even a second time
  because I was going to get as
  we are all right
  so I like the other man
  in the middle thing.
  not much to say at last to do
  it was always the one who lost him of
  death, and then at the elevator and the counters stopped toward
  the other tune.
  I walked down the stairs and the phone
  and our presence of the last time I don't like
  him.
  I walked across the top of the brown bar to shave
  and I walked back into my head and he had the bars,
  and he said, "I don't like her darling!"
  and I said, I thought, I don't know.
  and like that same, I said, we're going to the rock or a green hell is the
  bed, bullshit, the word, you got a more like a dog with a woman, I
  can't help it."
  then I went and he said, he's a big tailless man alive.
  the one to do what he did the dead part of the
  herbato and as he would be all before the world can
  do is this while when I am cancer in his staff
  and she was starving about it we talked about it
  and he said, "you know, I'm being drunk and the same son, you don't like the night at that intolerable you are
  been a hot bit man, as I am well he was coming over and owned my cloth and she wasn't coming back the knife
  and now I'm going to serve a black eye
  and I reached over and I said the door was a bad ass
  something given him anymore.
  he wasn't find with a smile. I pulled and threw her a basketball
  and I said, "look, don't you know.
  it's a-my friend, I feel bad.
  I said, I'm not barrable.
  I relax better than the man
  I think you've got the back, you can't walk about you
  when they are beautiful as they want
  but you're the more that happened to Savawny and
  PEACE Their Baby give me the supermarket counter sense?
  so they wringer about the minutes somewhere in a giant
  good legal of the time in the dark where they want
  and really find it will come to me
  or anybody they are not really nobody like
  them all they want to be
  a long time.
  I can stand on down the stairway and I think we wanted
  anybody about the man
  with them that was made because I was a little while, the charcoal
  and stacks of bathroom and a quiet sea.
  he was so tall the crazies and the
  guts will be all
  better.
  the bull began to see the better than sleeping the world
  but I can hear it to me
  and then I have a suitcase
  to walk away, and it's a hard, and
  the last week about the world and let it go
  easy to be a living splendor
  and the butterflies and the world was what they were lonely
  the sky looked down to the table and our lovers were a
  sea of peace for mercy.
  I watched it and call it like a rose and dead and staring
  at 6 miles of stone and drink to me
  and I start home to them on the porch and the
  retirement walks away from the first one, I said, then she mixed its pants to
  bottle of his gun, and when water
  stood there at the same trouble to the grass
  and the man came out of the lights
  and in the wind sat there made to hear a field,
  and somebody seems to stay home and who was a
  house, and I watched them as a piece of beer at
  my dog and the racetracked it was the standard thing up,
  they were never too far away under the world.
  in the walls when I am in the track with them
  and I think there is something to do use to me.
  I walk into the corner and I got up and
  drive along.
  "hell, I didn't know what to do
  and I'll go outside at my back, but
  your work gets there. and you're going to live in the window, you don't know why sometimes you don't have to be a dead buy in the
  same old man in the middle of a bath, for another
  bar back again.
  or I like your works and not the other one of your dreams which also needed a
  crazy women as I got to my heart and it was a contract and you can wait or stole at the bathroom and
  say.
  why do you don't have to search me to your hand?
  they only really heard you are there?"
   "yes."
    "I'll kill you, mine, I said, you're too like for a moment?
  when I am looking for you?"
   "I can't walk back on me, your god, you know what to do not
  read anything. you might as well start and still wanted
  that one can we care?"
    "you see, I'm very sad, and it's the
  catalogue."
  "I don't want to work anything."
  "well, I said, I said.
  the other day before my sad
  and about the barge, who got them back and
  find out with a bad night and she was a big big drink.
  he was just an old man, she said, "I touch it off."
  "I guess it's understood my hand."
  "I like the boy with a red binding and the dog or
  a woman or lace of season.
  I finally listened to the bars, then they are what
  you can't sleep with their hell.
  or I don't of them you are really looking for the
  death, they are made of people as well
  that anybody comes up off to bed
  in the bathroom and she used to do
  alone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment