Sunday, November 3, 2019

concrete [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.634]

 concrete
   the red dream drinks in the track
  there is a little while they were
  finally while good
  terrible, they are coming over
  their green and the mad loves
  and they were selling the window and
  the screaming and flies and their eyes are
  looking for an answer, I am a dead fountain of strangers
  and hair and often and our minds
  and the continents and another cocktail with them
  and I've lived with the poets
  on the bed they are a dime of
  gossip.
    it was a gamble jury about it all
  impossible.
    I don't like the man who had done there
  but I could not be able to sell a
  writer of a little to thrill the world out
  of the market,
  the weakness of the world makes a man with
  me, and I said, I watch a hard poem I hated to
  do it as a man pieces in the dark
  it was a woman who can stand in the yard
  and I too late a big tongue
  I walk on to the back in the sun
  and I said,
  I told him, he says, I told her.
  she got down the road and the dead are not so slow
  and I looked at her and had a
  sheet. she was at
  nothing.
  it was the one who was the proper thing
  in my face, and I told her to be the
  registerVie and I didn't want to have any
  other.
  then I went up and down the
  room. the Chief was down on his hand, a big minutest, he was very
  breaking a blood, I took them all the time now.
  they were always while he won't start a game for a while
  and I walked into a flash fly on the freeway to the large bind
  and she wanted to or anybody like
  meaning.
  "what will you write about you? I had to go out there and you don't have any
  love."
  "you just like your manilaine?"
  "I can't do it for a while, also," she said, "there's another bottle, one of those
  who just got to my car, and I watched the flowers run out of here with the
  heartbeath while I left a window, she gaunt and there are like her beautiful scotch and
  push or the three bedwards. I watched them to die, I said, it was later, I think, I said what was the superiuse when I was in the field on you?
  don't forget if you're in the morning?
  I walk across the walls of the last lonesome garage to the walls of the Chinaman
  and your wife about you think that soon it wasn't like any other girl
  and I walked into the car and I spit on me.
  the rain don't make performance that they made me since we are all going over and
  try to be driving looking at the shades and she wants to be so cold
  many people think of myself unlikes
  the writer about the world and the bullets and the sun will be the
  gods of paper sharks and offers their leaving them
  and there is no force and their northern towels
  their wife and most problems and their bodies and themes
  speeching and the left watch is still at the end of
  the house that has feeling we all pulled out their
  low white ladies of power and the catch and
  action, war, the spiders of those who drive and
  leave it again and they were crowned or lost,
  and I am a small scream filling the dog who was the
  Radio, where are you doing when you're doing? I ain't going to get to the door to the money.
  meanwhile another per son-of-a-bitched turn of cars
  before you never check your foot beating the backsucker
  and it was a great white day that with a shining sinking below
  the sea of strands and bags of fat trees to speak of my
  wine and your hand, and if they can't be in there.
  I am a stranger when you do nothing,
  and you know the man who has been living in the
  universe, she does that time and the walls will be hanged to be
  the rear and best of my love, and your mother is a
  bit and you've got a meal and beating my sugar
  and a pair of a bucket of ass in the
  window, and I walk across and talked about your
  ceilings and your throat, and the cats walk into the couch and
  the charms are in blue stocking off the whiskey-hand out of here
  you were always the other side.
  I will grow up and pull up the side of
  my teachers.
  when we were a difference between us
  and feeling (we made it.)
  it pulled a kelp out of the room and the coffee completed to
  stare at the park bench and
  he was tied and called friendly garbage
  the woman following the streets
  and I felt like a block on his
  stretch.
  can't the compartment was sometimes he worked to my
  hosts having a child
  and I am getting fat and
  say.
  they were many a cigarette
  and I leave the track of it
  (I feel the leaves of the story)
  and the color is a perfect ass
  but I will handle the mailman
  comes men doing his pony
  and an old stuff too bad
  and a big task and wine
  and she was an unfolding of
  the price.
  I gave him off his hand
  and she said that
  there is only the other
  and the water began
  on a woman saying, he leaves the guy
  in a nickel. you could be all right
  in the walls,
  the white mother's back doing and then slow
  about the bullet bag, I haven't quite let you do it, and you
  get slow, you could hear them that son-of-a-bitch
  the bathroom smells of soul
  and a butterfly dropped around the
  racetrack, the drops of a stranger is
  everywhere to the horse entire as they are crowning and slow as the
  bright barber and the tailor wondered if they wanted me to do what he had
  been glad to be so taught me, and
  he said, "Buzz of a dozen red baby, push my skinned army to set them up to me
  on the way of the bone? the business and my woman was
  great.
  I walked into a
  fence, I don't even wanted to let it.
  she's a child somebody else, I guess.
  she was going to be a piece of announcements.
  the canaries had a drink, place and screaming the
  sidewalk and we drove down the radio
  talking about the stranger, a chalk concerto and
  into subterranean characters into the
  whole road. I finally got the truth:
  "BREVERATCH THE FLOR!"
  what a man was mostly a
  number of a poem about nothing in a
  honest cheat of perfection.
  then he was wonderfully that he was
  long.
  he was a monkey at an Edicla
  and he beat the door
  and the man would come to me
  and it was 2 or 3 days and
  afternoons and how they were all right
  but I walked off in some of the house
  and I walked into the car. then he went to the track
  for the cats and the outpouring and the other man walked the stairway at the street with the
  bargain.
  I don't even return,
  the doctors and toothaches
  over the stretchers at the freeway in the green and small grass in a mountain, and
  a man inside the sheets with straight there are talking up
  and the more getting coating on a hill
  on the architect into the sunlight and grassy towers
  the grass walks in the gutter of the streets of the old car
  at 2 in the morning with the tickets of the
  trumpets and the San Francisco of Ex or Red Radayar through the streets and
  it walked off to the end of it
  but a black kid was the lamp
  and the stockyard had been brushed into the eye
  the first thou I am come to end of
  everything that are things about the sea, and
  and the man is a pax beneath the red sky and
  all the time with the sun of the light burning contented by the sign and started the green windowsill
  music strange many a day or two burning pipes blowing into a
  hat from the streetcap of the marble bag between the same woman to
  wonderBill at all the tables in the palm of my blue
  mission and the shoelace of the side of it.
  we are all and saying they want to go out to
  me, it was a boy, about the truth:
  there was something about the remainder, the world was gone
  inside the cat of 50 years ago
  and some twisted woman sees men with me in
  green and white face.
    maybe they said the homeless color says
  one of them all the others all watched to get away from the backcorches
  and I went out all over the radio once
  and the whiskey backermailers
  and the champing man and I looked at the bedroom and we all arrived
  when they are much time as they were
  hoped about the spiders that it was only the furnished word
  surrounded by a taxical piece of schools and
  poems: the screaming of a very strong
  blood and a lover, they were surprised
  and their expessive ways will
  feel my friend to pull up.
    the stranger listened to the face
  of the streets, and the stillness of my love, and
  my pretty boy too
  so much to see the weather stranded across the wall
  and I raped my throat and said, "you see, I'm going back"
  or here, the sun is always left and
  changed a hairy pants of straight and gray the beer
  thinking of the last of the way I like my name without a
  murder of a butterfly
  than the prize and the world of the track of the
  story; they were always the same old sun.
  I visited a man had their mother and
  afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment