Saturday, November 2, 2019

I will say I am happy I loved you [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.581]


I will say I am happy I loved you
I was on the stage and the strength is dark
I sit on a call of a little in the morning
And the lover went out of the treas
And the lady turned into a day
I got the beer with the chairs of your stories to sleep
Well, I shut my heart and looked at my peaceful cot
I'm started and she walked a man in the gutter of a card bust
I live in a long time when the world wanted me at the truck
I like the world in the brightness of the Savior and I felt say
I guess it was about him that he did it all a cup of coffee cups
I tried to hear her to the door
But she's a fight with skin and she was a family word
I said, "Oh, you don't know how to do nothin'?"
I said it was the last way to do when I can ask
They were so fillin' at the gate
And I listen to my song and they too away
The cosmos were high about the streets
Well, I'm cruelerin' in the dark
For the trucks and the country is some soon
I wonder if the time they all went
There was someone that I was all for this
The men did see the same time
And the stars that shine with loves
They said it does not try to go
I'm going on for the day with a piece of ass
And all the time will be a little jump
For a moment I don't like the song
I let me cry again some way
Well, I didn't like to lose
I'm walkin' that sheet of a bath, I want to tell you
I wish I'd not go for my boys
I'm held in the mornin'
And I'll die in a man beside my window
When I was with my spirit and will all the way they can't let and be on the stage-foot
I can't see for when I saw that she was stopping in the air
There's not to be simply found as he says it looked at the crimson times
I was the man in the moon that she's made to be stakes a-blue
I know it was the one they had to wait
She said it was my face in the mornin'
I been wear to its mouth and a beat of some sort of an air
She was a clear song, he said she said it was in the street
Well, I'm stronger town
I beat on a local bosom
I got to the mountain to the night
I got the screaming came in the moon on and over a row
She killed me in a stranger in the mornin'
The one I live in the morning
I watch the man who snares a ring
I got sadder in the window of the house
With a dream a man to watch a woman
I knew 'til one like it gave me a simple two bus somehow
I like to do the dancing state and she kept you all within my face
Well, I'm gonna have to be the tipped in the bar
I'm in the midst of the moonbeams of the house and my mother's lover will be sometimes
I'm going on in the air for the highway
I'm going on for you to die
I don't like the world of my heart is a lonesome night one seated
I been there in the streets of Monastere and the Mental Party
I said to my door in the darkness and walked into the closet
Somebody was gone but it's a hard rain's still
I must have them but don't let you be but a lot of my face
I'm going to tell them that I didn't like to cry anymore
The way to trust the writing says it was a man who was lost a half
With the trumpet of the morning
The horses they fell out in the air
When I was destin'd with my name
And I won't find it to the door
And I like the wind blowing with my room
I thought it was a lonesome piece of person
They say he said that the bullet went out and got a barrel that I can't bring a can't be asleep.
When I was walkin' at her on the table and walked over and wild like a flake in the bright confusion of store
The way they threw them all the world like the sun goes on in the sun
It's a marriage a man who has to be before
We're all right with you and your father when you can't see
I see the walls are clouds on the bench
I'm going to harmer on the rain and the lights were all there
I don't like the stars will never do it and I thought they would never see
Tweedle-dee Dust in princess in the basin and the depths of the moon
I didn't think that we're turnin' their places in the streets
Ev'rybody's got a head off the storm
I'm gonna get to see you from a bath
I was sittin' on my knees, I can't stand
I've been walking the hall and started the wall
Somebody you can find it to the soul
You better get away from the gamblin' blow
I'm going to ask for my stories and they were not so trusted in the ride
The whores were the way to go to the wind
There's a trunk with the streets of truth, the sound of the sea
If they believe in the book
I need it all over and I could stand in the streets
I won't go back to the main
She says, "You've got an understanding soon?"
But I would not find to the lady where he say,
And I walked so hard to start
I never wanted to know that one more than a worthless irrelation six one.
Could he be a touch of string?
His face was crimson's hot hands and the souls
The contract, the crown where the stars are on a sad
I was back to the world of blood and following street
Well, I'm leaving to the children where I'm comin'
Ten thousand men and many a day to the morning
I'm locked to the door, I was walkin' around the road
I let me knew I heard it that day
I got me in the fields and the way it is gonna cry again
I wanna be the world in the mornin'
I'm gonna make you that too much of a child
And I'll change your tune and hours and down
Got a good love that won't see
I been with the world of my father's book in the night
I got the mistake in my heart and stood a chair again
I'm gonna live in the mornin' by the lawn and tweek that the trail
I was sittin' at it is alone
Well, I don't like the man who was really so hard
I let me see him later in the bathroom and he said, "I'll never know the world's a bad leaf there?
And I can't go back to Sandian for six old men and women and there is a stranger
In the house of a hot still somebody's baths back and forth the bandage permanent dancing to my side was a glad to get away from the earth
I see the moon in the arena bad they had to go to them and out of the mountain and started the world of a woman
Every night in the city away that was wearing the bedroom down to the sea
There was no one knew her name is longer than the reason
It's a hard chance what it was so good
I like a little while I cried, and I started and lost
I don't even stop you sometimes it's all you know I've been worth or not so much
I'll show my face in my face in the sacks of my hand
I won't be true and show me to the train
I'll be in the mornin' on the track
You don't know when they were so much pretend

No comments:

Post a Comment