Friday, October 21, 2016

Training Epoch 32 of 50 - Two Poems

This is a sample generated from training epoch 32 of 50 with middle-ground temperature.

mine with


   it was into the unknown bars
  to be me
  then he said, 
 I cant live
  who stands and sit my woman and
  somebody said, we walk to
  space that we are the words down at the eyes
  with the song of them
  being a child woman
  and the arms of the forest.
  the most old ass the large can be
  the houses and the bartender the streets,
  the silver in the least dispace
  and the raining to see the singtery
  white day, she said, man.
  I get her air. I could be she said
  as the mountains and asses and he was just like the sillieve hills
  and the other had pressed and have to die
  with the girls and her broken
  bed in a ceul walked off and
  an absent the bed with a whore
 
 And here is one with a higher temperature, which still produces quite a few errors. 
 
 or he can boil


  it saw, Bobing Man, yellow-sta-sceece new out
 legs and it in a stick for no injagent, let it is. lived at
 the brokenmay easy entart and packanceing win
 21! he said.
 it was the dog-on by my car from my Time
 on Harry.
 I listening to a mentel, I thought content
 good.
 I settle kits open in me think any over in her bar bowed there's
 and some hands a mit;
 Teddy.
 its all right, I did 
        beautifuating.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment