Monday, October 3, 2016

Training Epoch #3

Another checkpoint milestone passed. Value loss of 1.87:

I she the way lort open
     there male,
     at in chanly, now
     world of rading world and stala and the traced as the gold
     the case and the same it is the waited to ir
     at one old sleans the youthle me
     as she sals
     and the work me in sit
     the sae
     lated the wild me
     her.
       seon want chind were the hyoe the budrare hy pewpight woet
     there lebt
     the wouse prenner detner ago mother hit and or where I hut the lock hire bacg ago
     cheeds old at a totted bown, as white tarl.
     I dealn lult in out the must wing, I stack the aind tided and she the
     met,
     ought us thas
     wanted
     when the thalk the doung the boncite and betles,
     and the raced


Still a long way to go but it's already looking better.

No comments:

Post a Comment