Friday, March 13, 2020

poor and dead [Temp 0.60] [Full Poem]

poor and dead.

  The One I Aver Youth Oh I SNart
Of the lowlands are cover'd with the light of the air,
And when the principal sent me with the part, flashing and warning,
All for its continued work and price and reveals of the great friendship I have prophetic,
The grass is very strung, and the love of the spacious faces and the
    farmers of the earth in the midst of all the rest,
I have seen the same old song.
I am a mere brother with a picty and brute,
The blooming touch of the rails and lips, the brood of life or a small.
The again was pour'd out and running, water is and earth, and the
    beaker, who are you that wanted only toward them,
It is the crush of many a dirt that are made and spare,
To understand, provider, let us deep, the best of peace returns,
Not touch or back to me that it is in any one sepulfating, and these and holds only of the
    courtin' to our embraces and prophets of sea--in
    for I know it is about a ship,
To you ye who like me, and I must have not carefully heed you there,
I do not know it with myself where I sweated through me.

     35
Word more than all the world!
Embody and universal man gets dead--not a chanticueated content,
And the same and sublime with all their processions that meet, as the same old guess
    are as gone, or unquallism'd,
The second trailing all the world goes to the ground,
The sun with absorbing all things but their brother and the universe,
I have reason, not to be their way in them, or down the stallions
    when the lands and the perfumes, and the same old land
    are children,
They scan the battle-friend in his way and grave,
The body of him they were not the person that he seems to me,
The songs of the dead with good they had produced around the sea,
And the impressive armies and same and death--it is the rest.
I am fully are for them,
I do not know it--it is what I mean, he is said it waits,
What is it I do not know what it is--but I know it is not so hard to be leavin' now.

     52
The spow I sit and lean aloud in front going back and the stars and
    forks as as the sun bart with a bad number
    and wonderful.
The countenance of the world over the lakes,
The sacred iron in thy holder in the hall-start,
The earth and the conventions of the earth and land,
Where the steamboard with the sun is growing to the bayonets,
Where the rest did not be any more than authmance to me.
  the strong day, the current growths of blood for my eyes who work at me and love
    every one of the songs.

     12
The loud ones start, and found the peace, his present arm,
And all the world were nevertheen those who lives as wild becomes and death.)

     10
Allons and all those wild willows and must not speak to its till a superb is the
    war-clown and on the skull and trailing are,
And libraries up there, again and and as well as the sun was forget,
The whole of the sunset is blowing in flowers past and let us later the
    distirture of all,
Through a keep of the white flag-tops of the sun,
Making a few lighting the great cattle-blinks of the stud of my spheres,
The past and price of steamship for the earth.
I do not drive and return from the taking of the world over with me,
Be not the soul in thee! the scorch of youth?
And what are they all around you whoever you are?
Well, I adorett for myself and me not one is mine, while the house was flat and tribe,
And the world was food as the stars absorbed with the nations,
The holds and steamboat lie down the waters are to the table,
The flag of the supplement from the harvest are the lighter storm of my country
    and breaking and breast or barn(and light,
Her long straining glab and every life of me,
It will be afar of myself and all my face to go and we see in the
    morning by the soul.

     15
The past and tradition of the world, and the work we come to the past,
And all the world was here and there.
A song and spirit, what has come to me my body? what are you doing?
I know the procession of a well-grinn, the same as the rest,
I hear again in the midst of the old farmer's first young man;
In the morning they are the forest there is the morning and the men within the room,
And the war, they the same as the last of the dragon compass,
And the carpenter the crescent corps1 gets onward, the bones,
The world needs the soul--and for the procession of all the same.

     47
I knew I will the servants of farthest and soldier,
And what I am for the order of my life or mercy, yet no one
    of the past,
And the contents are reach to face, the President hurries, what he saved
    autumn,
The same strength of time was just, the sunlight, sleeping, each,
The crown of panting and faith, the boat by the faith of the sea,
Follow'd the hand of the labor some who has been worthy of them,
The world of old, torring, matchless, bear as it was better than the sea,
And the most numbers of the end of the soul,
The performed and words they were as well as they are,
The same old lady charm'd with nights, with sparkling cock and shadows,
And the first note of the brightness of forms, the shows of red and blood,
The heav'd the singing of the sunshine of the sky,
    the bushy and shade-wall'd earth and earth,
A rich gravecy of stone and grief and drink and velvet trees.
Not a million strong lands of the sun to touch the streets,
Dear to my love.
  The son of the right in the hollows wave,
A man I do not ask who what it is--but I am any more than to do so much for me.

     5
We are the President?
Are you for your life to you whoever you are again?
Not why my right are the landscape receiving all superb friends and good nights,
And the lands they too are worthy to act to me, and I forbid you and me,
The same old lady more really not absolute.)

     16
Underneath all, Nativity,
I swear I will not shave home to me and death.
I do not know it--it was a phrase shall be slenter's, bade them the stuff
    and spake as the People
    reach for my brain and sisters what is sailing,
It is the entire ball and interchange of a madden's eye,
A woman on the lake's outlight tested for its days once more.

     50
     Mighty and bend at the last beauty of the war the band and eyel the
    contention,) shout is absolute,
The young men falling off and I am on the bank,
Its tipsy and smoke and close Poets, a King OFF fruit in the
    monocclocon, or alone as the sprig was coming out of
    the stars,
For nothing before we are, to be spent out of the landscape with one mortal strength of
    the forest that wants to save the soul.
Serious spars! subliming me to the furies, solitary appear for the orchard,
For you are to you, Solitude, the arrows of old man, you only the same and the more than one.
And those that in the sky we cannot reach the gate--and what was my
    brother the person that is for any one of
    the streets of the countryside,
The carpenter singing as the soul, the sea of the streets are blowing,
The stars of the stumps of the growth of the task
    and the stately track, the flowers wild with the buzzing
    sweet music,
I see what the first touch you strike up the walls, the tip-of the surface,
    sunshine and color'd lightning, like a lifeless man,
The strength of the scene of the hospital works,
The storm-coalsters seated up in amber lands,
The building thoughtful miracles of the great moments stretch
    up the stables of the earth and sky,
The steamboat--by the shrine where the sacred fields are singing;
The long-red crown of the world turns the redbreast, and the light and the
    fields of the far-can of every trial,
As the song that was to see the world of the next person born,
The woods are again to be their food to be their faith.
  Streets and dances,
Perfect silently over the rest, and the sky is sure, and it was deaf.
The voice of the stars are free and drinking and ever, and the
    mountains and the processions of the real characters,
Look'd off the stairs on the ground,
Dost the whole earth in the landscape and open and bloody State,
In the midst of the coffins, and the house-star was sunker cut from the ground,
How the the time the current flag of the winds before them
    and of the earth and the performeal?
What are they discoverier that with the turrets of the end, the stars
    and brightness?
Of the elevators and day and the moon sets forth,
I see the silver branches of silently breath,
And all the wars are standing at the woods, her face, content,
The anger, the confusion--what has been without artillery?
The soul was such a strong universal man,
The ceasing the words of him from the troubled faith,
The crown of the sea, and unborn in the mountains library,
    under the plain,
The American music of the day with his back behind,
And are not forth first the charming of the day.
A great grass is sung, it all for thee,
All this the earth is gone.
My physiology and breath are lifeless,
And the crows by the prompt blood of the priest's and divine and
    blood in the morning, and the threads of my freshest hand and
    youth, I am a few word down to me,
I resume to look at the work of the lost retirements of my life,
The shadowy champagne, and the forest the storm two bow nameless more and more,
And I saw them and the conqueror of the world over.

     5
Alone as I love to call a little charity or my personal body,
I cannot see me not to be a man's object in the ocean or third to fill me.
I am a messenger can heap at my bed with other man who;
But I do not know what it is--but I knew I cannot see,
Not a butcher spot of an arrow and birds, and the routines of the world.
O the masks and months I saw one full content,
And all the world of one who breaks them there.
The bard of the morning while they are free to me,
This is the best to me as well as body and sible,
The colour'd woman seem to feel the house and barn and over the fields.
I am for those that has been any more than one eyesight countervails another,
I cand a chant of pretensions and men.
I say I being to use the spirit of it in some ship?
Is it not a mere tale? a rhyme? all time?
Are you any man or world nor lost to me, my boy? anyhow or to in ourselves alone?
Why are you doing? are you doing? my body becomes a president wait,
I know the superior man I will scoot is a word of men.

     16
The production of the first thousand war,
With the performed and devilish with all in thee.
As long at all the wilds with half below the wars and stones,
I feed the song of my own loft or cried it looks, and the masters are for you,
I cannot see the young man's heart's bare horns and fourtest poisons of many a star,
And would not answer for me.

     16
The particular practice sprung back again, "I do not know what it is," I said,
"I am the entry at the end of my mind, I am a hazard and a man I love,
I truly walk and rise his age and let us wear his work and wonderful trill.
A sigh from the North or blocks of boots thziles in the bay-born I love
    three days and nights,
And all the world over and urased America's excitement.
  The darling flanks of the broad ponder'd and bound,
A bullet sweater'd and scarf or smoke and silent and reticent, and
    the mighty words 4)
I see the house he fills a song for me, and I said to my black and stranger,
And a good woman I am dead and warm'd,
Some of these things for me any man a sailin' promptly as without any man within,
And as the stars we are supposed in the night,
As if they are a-glittering in the window and the stars and
    the perfect bathroom bending,
I see the far-sprig with the slapping of the bayou,
And I stand at the southern place and the fields and the blows of them,
Where the enemies continually rest the glass and light,
Yet I sing to the last retirement, I saw as if they are these feudals,
I answer for my own excellence, and the brothers are fully going to realize them,
And what is it inside and medicating now are the jewels of the earth for them,
(I am curious about their brothers and summers and lands?
The sea of traveling and pulling man to the forest who these fear is
    not the best-walking,
They slowly carried a shadowy grave to a red power captain,
We pass'd forward to the south, or wait for nothing, promptly and the best cries
    of the soul in what beat me,
Always the servant and beginning to the matter.
I am a messenger seek me on the forenoon,
I too press that pressure now are the same as the soul,
All day and all is life to fill itself and every thing in the other.
Askezs who would assume you.
I do not know what it is--but I know it is in them, the day we think
    and who owes its own and gone,
The sight is the best way and every one I speed,
And walks with me and real the tongue of youth,
There is no place is when you shall be great.
I believe in the present and the priest's enough,
I could rise to the rhyme of the song,
O the broom of the morning--all things you may go when to all the songs of joy who proves
    love or the soul--thou ever fill'd upon the sunlight as who knows,
I see the one within my early man and women who keep me in the home the stretch
    of the past,
I see what the same old lady is not understood, and loved me,
And what is drifting with pining words as things were thine?
The last retreated worshipper and the ship is crest?

     2
The smoke of our flesh with high men and women and closes and
    made of the streets, the tray of the squadrone,
The camp of the scene, the dark-bloom of the crowd, with grave, or sitting
    came and into the conquerors,
And all the world were they to the same as the rest are in the streets,
It has no child, the crowded battle-blocks with his part,
And upon the fragrant chairs of sparkling windows,
As in the rails and the harvest-tail'd chambers stands up
    at the stately transit,
I bother with my power, products of my face, and singing the sunlit path
    of his friends,
And the performer of the hostler and the trust of the soul.

     4
From all the rest I journey through the war or carrying me so speech,
And the charity of the stars were the past, the stars is the other armies,
    and with the higher babes,
And for the low with the seas of old man who,
    and when the perfume sad,
The body and countless penalty prompt sex of mine, and
    sweet of words,
When mystic master-streaming feet of the streets are to be forgiving,
The ancient bandage that makes no need for spring, and was the last,
    and with the ladies cannot fail and stand and defiender,
And the portic bard of myself, and his son and death and horse,
I see the earth at last and strong and all the same as the simple thing;
And I shall never congrage and return and accept them to be ever;
I see the vision of the enemy's charger than the fairgrouse,
And all the world was not a few leavings.
The shapes of the yellow savage, my influence to fill the next day
The speaker's stud to make them walk and glad again, contential and trick,
Place and tribe's only beauty, the warriors and the secretary,
    the sun that flows their rights and the live-oats of the crowd and
    copper more,
The creeping of the men, the storm-wind growths, the strangers alone,
And reflection of the rich partakers of the world.
The stars will wear on the stars of his politics,
Here are the tides of winds and waters the flowing sea,
With the distant lamb, the shade of a pure contain'd and a while the elder soul peeps forth,
And all the sound hours of other thoughts of sickness and any happiness,
The processions of songs, and the soul into me,
The blood of the man with the mingled men and women at their backbone
    interminable and revolving,
The same old lady of father's dreams, the nations the storm,
    the sun is proud, and the gentle halls, the trees,
The likes of the light of the latent swarm, nor laws
Themselves from the bathroom, the wild soul-dust blooming are
    a flower-grind fire,
With nothing respled in free debts of the sea, the palerambus of the
    threads of many a stately-field of the stars,
And the joyous pride and the believe of myself,
And with all his many a life at the tread of the seas,
Nor the last of the circuin that proves the original ears,
And all the processions of the track is of the true and outright;
It is the enveasing man high-companions with the universe.
Production every object in these States, and the Dead and the States,
All hops and forth rivers, spiritualism, the primitive charity or soul--they soul nor defile the fighting the stars and
    mornings and sky,
Whom is not fortypring for yourself to be love, it is identity,
And all the world over all the world over the world, what I turn off the war,
And when I love you, we will sing you standing with a face to tell you also,
I feel I shall feel the charms and everywhere.

     7
(The morning I felt myself at last and start,
What I guess'd when I was there, I think of the world over,
My beard and all that was once great things there is love to act or any man or woman,
And when all the son and trees are bards of old, we are alive and near to me.
Behold, in Oregon, far in the war,
It is not a party and cruff a crown, and are to say sometimes which the complete is the
    beating of the great adoring.
And as to you Life, I will speak to me at Form,
I do what I am of the work of men.

     16
Love with bliss to a memories and the same, but I know it
    and when I pass'd with me my brood.
The soothing thing in brother,
I believe the songs of sprightly caresses and reach'd to the inside of my hand.
All cuniclets for the day-dream'd on the grass,
When the light is of the trail and many a dirt to you will soon be brought to me,
They are too small and die and pride and crime,
Some way the soldiers sail and rest enough,
The two are the souls of hopes, and all their modern work they were all in thee,
(The countless thoughts about the promises and the words that will do
    all within the night.)
  Lawyer, all those broods of peace,
My life is still across the poison'd song.
The shaft stands a haze the leaving halters spread,
A hand that seems to stand it at the tippable politics,
In the plains of the soul of the march strange below.
A tribe's confession so beneath the slave
Of grass and schemes that struggle on the sunlight bloody grown
To grow to see their souls alone in patients, in the sea,
Except the charity of the world of life and identity and
    uninterminable grass.
  The performed and musicians of the shape,
And a word of the rest, they are the stars and the thresholds, and the sprig of space,
And the colors are absorbs any nearer to me, and the souls of perfect proportions of humanity,
But don't assembly involve the prow or supposed to one thing in the track
    with me.
The tracks of the air and the constant and the traveler expected.

     14
The long yielding of the river, the piloth and sunshine and grave,
Stars, barren, brown-stations, politics, bodies, shops, companions,
    thunderous, strength, sweet-engin's, throwing, health,
    high and darkness, and farth-peasant grass bearing the glass,
All thinn'd and reputation, and as the truth sepulcherers.
Here and the man I sae so sailing there from the head of the render
    and into me and hast each'd with me,
It is a stranger.
The old man, strong, good as you, and your grave--
     You must die in the sea!
And the sound is the stranger in the close,
Not the blood of the soul;
Or as the songs will travel to me,
The head of orange your maidens stand,
And mourns the world and side of windows,
And many a song there is the freeze,
And make a face remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment