Friday, March 13, 2020

no thought of shine [Temp. 0.536] [Full Poem]

no thought of shine

  I don't like it will play the sky
    I love my words and what the light had spoken
    his two crimes and whole things that smiled
 I love the truth as I walk with a dream
 In a new path by the dead, I knew I would save my heart toward
 the spider that seems to play the still streets
 I don't want it and go where the sun was betrayed.
  The mist should know the butterflies of stone that wasn't here
 I saw his work at a pink water.
 What I am did the land of the moon?
 I don't like the only ones I wanted my come to prove a big child
 and I stared at the street a street to the thing of a face
 I spent the bed and starred at the brain in the sun
 I mourt the grass of Place,
 the body is a power and I said.
  I was never the last place and the walls club under it
 I like his lips with the world of my body.
  he could be a crowd cry, a bedroom and brain and white
 the streets are singing in the window in the sun.
 
  the other old lady is all right: the hard
 issued, a canopy stuck the tiny water
 and the clock in the sea, the living
 in the dark with a long time before
 he never really sets her hand and a bed and
 held down the dresser and she said
 about the next day it was a drunk
 some of them talked out the horse
 a drink, and I always lived in the rain
 and I can't see him to its own death
 and then he said.
 
  the strange women said, said the others and
 leaves and the tracks
 and the cream faces them all over the wall.
  I can't see the beautiful woman and when the bars run in the sunset
  and then came up again and she said,
  "Get it out of your dark dog!"
  Martha bagged me, he was locked in the garage
  and the walls are going to have a stranger
  and his retical wine she said, "I want to give up a
  time."
  "I am not at last!" I told him.
  "I don't like this poem is the proper for your clothes."
  "I'm going to do is after the refrigerator between you?"
  I went into a brank sound, he was a strange city and
  the way he was sitting on the top
  of my brown and music, the way they had to give up and
  the wind began to get along with them and
  I don't know that I was a freaky enemy, did the
  country and they were all working to the man with the rest of
  diamonds. . ."
  "I know why they never come over and put it off the street)
  and I'm glad I got to the bar
  and she could not all night I wanted to be better than I
  learned what to do with me, it's a fuckin' one and nothing who can see
  the same dirt rolling out of the window and the one who looked around
  and as he was born in the car who needed to be in his mother's back.
  there is some of the last one, he told me about it we never was a weakness of a butterflies.
  he spit out his car wine, and watch her dressed belch with a
  beautiful phallus of olive
  and when she walked around the window and he was lying on a picking watch
  and at the side of the coffee cup of the refrigerator and we were all the doors
  and the counter and handed him as he slides and then walked back to the other window
  and the phone rang.
  the others had a damned thing that was always the rest
  with his whore.
  he would gather the dog barking to a while a
  few red ballots, the two smars walked the top of the night,
  and I walked into the counter and he wasn't blue
  and there was a horse of power to be seen and
  sometimes the night I saw her feeling about
  his wife and the challet and lonesome short and smoked a
  chalk stare.
  I walked across the black wood and said the way down at the end of
  the window, and the way the same old dame is a plane of wine and about the
  rest.
  I got up and back naked and a year-old poem at a time
  I walked around and I walked around and
  she walked into the window. she said.
  "yeah. I am a smile, I've stopped to the
  frenzy of the jungle of a beating like a man with a leaven on a
  whore of the man on the wall to the car.
  he was gone. I am a marine thing that still is.
  I don't even read about while I was all crying and somebody said.
  she was a starving about the first message
  and they were all outside a little thing the day the waiting of love
  had been so good as he was like a big ticket
  and a woman walked to the door and walked around and
  stood there in there and we went on to the bathroom
  and the last tv and there is a man who doesn't even know why they were going to stay and
  and I am a supermarket
  one of his money in the middle of the racetrack.
  "listen, I'll make it off the window and said, "I'll give you a minute,"
  I said, "I know what I think,"
  I said.
  I walked over and I walked over and
  I took the window tonight.
  I walked over and talked about the sheets and
  as the sun is always the door walked back and
  left me and I said as the other was
  and I felt as I only wanted to hear and they walked around
  and the doc melts the dog we made a special
  challenge under the rocker.
  "I want to see the big dance."
  I walked around and he walked around some package
  and then he said, "I don't like them or the other."
  "I am a stranger!"
  "yes," I said, "I don't know what he does."
  "I've been looking for you."
  "I don't know what they'd have it on to be you right with the women
  things because men will reach it off and say you think about the
  whole world sees you to do when you gonna make that
  and I have a saint and you can find me about yourself
  and you should have to go to them that you
  got these songs, you were an extramed shoe and you don't know
  their first fellow and meaning that the best poem
  can be understood the same time with a woman in the corner
  and sing yourself in the sunlight and the first young Jew of Montolies, the others decided to be there
  meaning is to scream at a house and one of them all
  we can't believe they were born to see you are gettin' better or somebody that
  does it work and
  hold me, and I have a good lady which I missed their distance
  and I'm still the horse of my hand and your hand across the walls
  and I walked away to be a day
  in the midst.
  I walked across the floor and said, "I'll put my house today and
  say anybody looked around and I walked on.
  "hey, clip 5 minute! you see, I said,"
  "I don't want you to do it a mess. I don't like Mondo."
  "I don't like them on a long bottle out of the window, the world won and
  walked into the street and sit in the offine
  or the paper swashed.
  I stretched in a hard-contes and some of them at the track
  and she told him to get there and he was
  beautiful and as he was a crisp and she was at
  my drink, and then a man is sure as she said:
  "I don't like the other woman, you were an unusual teenage they somebody works, what are you doing?"
  "I don't like the world was a sailor than you don't know what it was about you."
  "you want to hate that in the other?"
  "I got that many time."
  "I don't like Blow your mind," I said.
  "I don't like the other guy who wanted to be a little time for the night."
  "you were a good time?"
  "I mean a good woman."
  "he only been made too much."
  "I won't come down, he wants to be a good bottle, you could be a lot of men are senilities and
  peace or washing them all over the world.
  and I watched the long time to walk away from her on a broken house
  but you can't sleep too much too long to tell you that thing is so strange
  about him, the sun had to be a coffee.
  he was my many a couple of strawberry to meet
  "how he would not really want to be a stranger?"
  he said, "I don't like many of them that I wanted."
  she asked.
  "I wrong alone in a drink," she said, "I'll give you a strange girl," she said.
  "I hate to see you," he asked.
  "you were always the same time?
  what are you doing?"
  "I don't know if you couldn't suck your good days later, it was a
  real one--a woman you bet him there with you, I thought, or
  it's a place when I am a friend of
  somebody which was a man of gate
  with your confused of death.
  Berlinkin didn't matter why they wanted to get the
  price and the red stores of dock on the table
  so I am not the only time who've seen it
  all that was the only one they are all the times
  I see that the whole thing I wanted to find it to be plenty of power
  and the world was standing at the back and
  smoked and cursed the big cats like a
  search of the tube of the old man and the man
  and the one who didn't like to think of his
  own love to her face and the dead flies;
  and finally it was the scheme of the best
  death and the other side that was
  interesting of the blood
  staring at the corner, the bed and hand of
  the many times they stopped to make a very self.

  53. COUP BRING?
  she gives him the dead early at some beautiful stories,
  the bars the lamp closes to the light
  and the door truck at all
  and we came out at the room and
  see the lake of the first months
  the way up and the guy was
  under the drunken dog barks.
  he would like to get along
  at a real way of water
  and the man in the morning
  he was a white sheet
  to pretend to
  drive my heart and
  stand in the closet.
  all the cats walked by
  spiders and into a
  cigarette.
   "I don't like the man better on the table."
    I don't like Bible. I will send you my wallet.
  she was a human box
  and I walked on in and out of a different person
  the day we are all words about the
  days.
    "I don't want you to be able to do it--"
  "I won't come to me."
   I went into the thing
  and I think the sound is still the intestine
  and some of them ever gone and
  the girls are tired and the notes at the
  crickets and the world of the side of the track
  and the signals of a taxi and pulling wallpaper
  and somebody thought of the track is working
  and the track of the circumstances are getting really full of
  and the world is a perfect substance to the world.
  it was about the chorus of an anticipation
  in the hosts of paper, the grave, and the sticks
  and the hard-ports are sky and the last cigarette
  and a night affectionate walls with flute and
  peace.
   the real poems are tied fly aside and harder than the music of the world
  and the stranger and the storm, and they are all beyond you
  you are one of them not as we are bad and the trumpet the encounter
  with their crazy woman and the lady leaves or the drinking and the editor
  and I will the understand the dead flat tanks are making
  their eyes, the sun whirling, the black stere is the same liver walked by the track
  the prick of the screaming of the movies, the man walks down the room
  but if I were a smile and the music of a woman
  who walked into a madhouse and stared at the back and on
  the back of the streets of rockers.
  the streets are going to the many of the track,
  smoked me in a chair
  and I had a dead place and I walked along with the
  bars, and I walked into the doorknob
  and the way the whores are like a stranger and the other lanes and
  butterflies as the paper separate memories and centuries at the street carrying a
  nice panoper or two or an ant classical and absolute
  clean clotter in the track and the church laughed at me.
  I read it in and out of the window and it was
  not even a man once was a wall of death.
  I watched the couple of many years old with the next time and the main shipping metal in the air
  and I felt all the little things that was the other work of
  things which we lose for
  a cat.
  they were always the time when the old man were gone
  as if there is only a nice but a woman who won the street
  and set it in the side of the racetrack
  with a rock or stumbling on a dark cover with a head
  and the old as the curved poet who could get a
  screen in the middle of the street, the lonely man we saw
  a piece of picking on a white shoelace, and
  a paper candy and the street is in the sun
  and the track and the belly as I fell off the trees
  and the sun was feeling at the track and the sun got down
  the first time when the sun came through the clouds of the track
  and the little girls came as the day
  and the bars, the girls, said the man who had been there
  and the charity of the drunken thing had been trying to find the
  best stories of whiskey, I was a red toothbrushed scream,
  and I looked at the window and the whores are all in a million months
  and I returned to the walls with the time to cover the bars,
  the first world was born, they are like a part of my soul,
  and I see the flesh of the men's body and the sky and the day was a big thing
  and the man in the world and the way they were dancing there and I see a stranger and
  paycheck that wonderful beautiful statesmen,
  and I pulled it out of the chair
  I watched the conception and the problement of the air
  who walked in and toward the streets when he was a century of dead
  and the one that could be a real hot and a blood of old women
  and the dead precious charity of water and much to art
  the dog who died and he went off to the car and sit on the brushbooks of his mind
  and it was only the eyes of a beggar, or an inch of about
  a school and a strange and music on doorsteps
  and a man walks away from the door, and I walked in a chair
  I started the first time I felt like a next time for the last natural way, and they are
  fields. it was a cane.
  the other man walked in a chair with a barber.
  then a son of a bitch or two of its blood,
  and the way the phone rang and there was a
  long time.
  the trucks were a shadow so was a shame
  and the poem is a relected alleys of an animal
  the world of bones set by and the day of the thief
  and when I was an Italian or the French harvest
  and the dog draws of stone
  I drove off the street and we were burned and
  beated the street.
  he was her again and smiled at me, the grave was
  going to get him down to a walk on.
  the world was still a little while
  there was a man who had seen the barstools of the
  fields, and the coming of people sitting on the
  table, he said, "I guess you're dying!" I asked.
  "I don't like the worst who thinks about you, you're doing what the hell you do what they have to see
  your belly and satisfied with me?"
   "yeah."
  "then you make," he says,
  "I don't know what they don't want you, she said, you're not going to see you, yeah,
  he said, I'll give you a sailor and we'll get the
  part of the right for a good part of the paper, you can't have to see
  them too much will be alone without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment