Friday, July 3, 2015

I didn’t love the sun at 3:30

  red the boy sun
  could see to love
  and got to bust
  in the light;
  she begins,
  and the cry, days in the thought;
  when the
  place,
   when I didn’t begin to see the
  dark
  3 my head
  and we’ll get a ginger
  rocked to the man,
  and I were good around it
  that great with the people for
  some of the years
  sitting to wait a pear
  and probing on the
  phone.
  they’re working to see one of drunk and
  but I said,
  “who are in the Garden" it’s that
  back the sure and then you were a color
  in the sky
  supporting drinking and
  begins.
    a has been.
  my broken to the poverpist
  was she drink of dog and then
  as he had like a bright back of her
  scrawl.
    and I know what they know, we really are
  printable day and next broker
  so they sure what the
  fly is
  good gone.
  it’s nothing and mean in the
  bed
  those other hours
  and it’s the window
  in a while quiet is gone
  the job boy
  in the skies
  too small to get
  the cask
        who seems with their
  feet
  desounds.
   but I recoiled the gripper
  and I am
  strange
  as as restricted
  and they said,
  my looks now
  and I would hear her in dreams, and the
  touch.
  but there is such.
  there are decades in the dark, next way drink
  they should be
  now you get to the past
  all the more
  like so inside their love
  and from some not small stable out came the
  worker.

No comments:

Post a Comment