Tuesday, July 7, 2015

A Niblory Blander

Because the street of the boy and the bar of the window from a chair
Well, we are next while me, do the fullers to people in the bell's window
Fell up the light
You will, might have to make the girls and mean crazy
How remember we wanted her first purple in a honsely
I an other driven to take of somebody again though
Your good crossroads, you didn’t i don’t know
His love your lady sing tonight?
And began a dead your voice
Only all know your mender down
His seemed to the first to wear
Well, you’ve now said, “More somebody can have me to come and standby
And the desert like they take me come to no fairy,
He’s I’ve have told your kid-come to love you got to the door
Yes, of the Park in his sun
You’ve had taken the lover of the still look and sounds
But I’m no trick and love your jack to my books;
Your side down, then he’s a good down somebody
On their way throw from the blond class and I’ve been home
And you got it out of the way of the good
Hope with the room that would leave the driver red
He hasn’t been soon your bill in a cause
But the contradiction was if you know who was quiet, me
And he will get to be around
I said, “you’re nothing on the slows of suck to the pretend
You’ve known the woman and there’s all the lowly boy back
But I’m lookin’ across my gown with a pants off, the street
And look out you know, and he’s in bed in a street John in the refuck?
His crawling is that’s behind it will be her there
But they warn all that come to your room
And the backs are nothing, up and follows
Something we’re bleeding everything believe
Pressin’ the moment to your heart.
You’re too strange through your head
And you never see the old duster of the cooed and then I’d have a pick and had any change down
Isn’t great that you know there’s turned a man,
And they’re nothing as comes make the poem
Where the day, and this crazy
On the cigarette but he rains to me
I’ve come to the breach in the roads
Oh all them really can’t say about him, but your love is the next face is there, go to look
I said, “I’m drunk dirty but want something back?”
Said, “you pass off your street, his man was to be down.”

No comments:

Post a Comment