Tuesday, February 4, 2020

the horse of a light [Full Poem] [Temp. 0.761]

 the horse of a light

   we got the beer out in the bright tune
  and it was lying the
  neckties
  and the sound of it
  does not write
  it too.
    they never break away
  the same as
  death.
    I watched them all the ripe
  prayers,
  a heat bumping the good
  gold dog
  who was walking toward me
  and then the sky still ends
  flying over the street.
  it was a block on the table
  and I said the orange jury
  I like the time on the edge of the car and
  dumb and makes them are the wind from the soul in the
  mist.
  we got the time to do them eyes--
  some of them
  beating the poem. they were never too life.
  they interview what they have a little while long that lady is
  strange about the genius of the coffees,
  I kill a cold rule in factory
  and the grace produces to the grave
  and they talked about Harry let me know it
  say, and what are they thing? are you
  like a long time about yourself
  in my hand, I knew, the way they were doing with you thing
  and we were death?
  not you is
  thinking that there was no compassion and what he thanked you
  whether you suppose with it even as to the farmers,
  by the bumpetres even the poetic sun
  and the century of the first poem about your
  hands, and the dead are the man I don't
  know, and you've got the cane, but
  God is a rest, gonna be only modern classes left smoke,
  she didn't compare to jeer up his pillows and
  long as nothing you don't want to be done,
  you've fought a regal talk, and I'm glad I got this communicated beer
  eating with me and let me not do
  it was a red like a moment, anger you dared, you knew what I am.
  there is nothing but a night in the
  deskion same old man's right that lets sing the same wall
  and all the way you'll prove men and more and more than a family writer
  and the real and the prick of my soul
  and I am clearing the floor
  and an extended help of bumping in the garden here
  but I have loved her about a shower
  got lucky and I can't keep it as if
  she said and I took it all over and that the way they say,
  it was a time when I got a short and a whore it was
  at 2:30 a.m. in the morning, the horse is a graveyard of some men with a tentacle
  and blue freshened walls.
  I still i have to do is still here or like to accomplist
  to set her a while for my well-made night after the champ of my mother
  warms of colored eyes to grow blackbird and ragged brain
  stores and over the desk of diamonds and puffs on the
  lips, the two hundreds of stone stars on the street behind the
  shelf solidials and radioactive and an owl, as I walk over and sky.
  her sex up the stick of the bottle, walked to the
  face.
  it's specially she slammed in a window,
  she walks like an old man behind me at peace
  to sit at him down.
  now he'd only time in the sun was walking around between the stairways of
  an air and I set her sword and sit down.
  I walked off the graveyard.
  we both asked it to his chair, no gun and
  drink, then he walked around out and we all had to many things we
  fight for a
  something else in a crowd, said the cunt down the legs and
  his hand that finally kept the silence of his beard. he's a stack of pink many lips, it was a ferry in a bar about
  animal who baded the car when Gods, he said, "I want to read."
  I looked there fellion. life could be up and said,
  "I'm going to remind me."
  "I like to do is in the stomach," she said, "I said.
  3 blue Stones." he worked the window to the cats. I had no idea "driving their poems?"
  "I wrote going on," I said.
  "yeah."
  "I think you are. Avenue."
  he asked.
  "yeah."
  the old farnican white hand was low
 kind of forehead and strange and
 stuff. now it wasn't an elk, sit down
 there on the big river
 and her threads of the bar fight and the
 lampshadow band, hard
 shelf a bastard,
 Macincon, the educational supervisor.
  or why the way the free?
 have you dear maybe you can climb cars on
 your head?
  there's not a great writer on the strip
 casually
 and it's like a princess
 there are you a nution
 stupefully gambling
 in the house
 or the lady who fell, sniffing your
 crickets alone
 and when you go to the doorknob
 down the heartbomes of the depressed
 your shoes, when your workt began to rain,
 and your falling at sea wind
 and your march you talk now
 it was icecream,
 sometimes and being it will be
 what you were and what we must
 get the best of a stranger.
 I drive up in a straw
 the walls calling up there
 or a grandfather final children threw
 every man in my place and the battle
 already to get call off the kitchen
 line in a cloud of part
 and the kind ears are all the feelings of the
 sly.
  they were a heart to a
 cross--all those floors are there at a
 writer, and seated a newborn saying,
 everything is not worth.
  and the last schemes irreal up creaked when they follow
 without animal, and to remember
 their laces
 their eyes filling their orders and new
 love.
  they say that you believe the scotch of more
 payoff your poems and
 thoughts you pull their intervals and
 parked away
 and I was at the fight to embrace
 and now I was crazy
 you wanted more to be living
 sometimes
 I will never probably be hardly
 well and lasts
 and the worst pairs and
 loves, you know what others
 soon they want to be able to city with
 your gambling, maybe somebody paid
 and the anger is not their dead.
 the warnings they are like a son-of-a-bitch,
 toss by the way to go,
 and now I am, the strangers are melting
 around your name on the way out of the
 world.
  draving its door between the roof with the side of
 your looking and first speech while the old man still came
 window, the boat is a gentle
 ambulance, it likes the
 world of pulling up and carried a
 cloud in the lanes,
 at last, floating up from the walls
 down to the front sunlight
 fool, and
 I could still be there on
 the warmth, I sat there and it came like
 or a while like an upper leave,
 some coffee cups, the licernal cries of dogs
 got nothing out of the furniture from our evershere,
 you've been there saying, you sat and had to give you a man in my brown car and talk
 there is a cigar, the world was a story with a box in the
 night, and it is, it's all that war:
 smart, there's not to tell you, you can't
 never fall through a kind of movement
 or even go under the track
 where the whores are truly beating
 down, or the radio who doesn't remember
 you.

 
  she was the other time and
 King
 was please too not
 from the supervisors and
 jocund cars like simple and
 message of any woman
 and the other
 my spaniards were
 tripped in
 at 17.3%
 a boy to me
 it's not
 in the grove.
  do it am dead.
  there's not the end
 more to be
 the beautiful
 excitement.
  I only will not
 not see
 them.
  considers
 have set them
 on.

  somebody in the other
  lot of a trush who is to try
  how to get these
  evenings
  so many life
  they have a heart
  like Nina
  the night.
  screaming of them
  the cannons of come on, maybe there,
  they want to think of
  them.
  they check them with fire for an angry side.
    that time they were greater than they asked me they
  better than your hand and my woman,
  the old man are we passed and screamed
  and I got up and I said, I don't want to think.
  and I said, and your work, you
  were always a woman he yours.
  there's not a big man and she said, I've still couldn't see
  anybody and I thought, like that, I wasn't another poem, well, beware and
  stop. . .gone, all the big dogs could have a different price.
  I am having a green white bottle in a cheap leg.
  Get losing it and continued to cock long. I wasn't sure it wasn't a couple of about all the times ago I was real and the
  girls of winds before it works about a drink, and make it all with the world
  or do them our time with the world again
   we have to tramp a little hot burning of olive to the first time some perfect editor
  the long time for the man who baded them to be rejected high and the absurd
  of the taste who think of each thing
  about some sort of a performed and amber
  it was a meal ruler in their finds.
  the time in the sock is the luck on a hotel,
  the crowd is filled with blood and chemical bar
  over the sea and the smiles failure in their trip is screaming
  and iranger movies and their original
  different
  but their money could still be able to cribs over
  with the world.
  and the steams, the wristwards are as garbage
  with their own real women only one of them
  meaning and guilty.
  I know what was here one.
  her child is work on and on.
    some of us get those can't be back
  to them
  in the murk.
    I walk the tips, the cats went to ride
  there.
    we have to give up the
  instant.
    I liked to talk toward me,
  why are they too late
  this?
  after all the other person
  we wanted to deny
  even white
  things
  about.
    who wants to do this?
    I have known
  too much to see if
  you, the storm
  gives a lot of
  wallets.
    if the man I want to be
  again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment